HUGO

TheletterJ

HUGO

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on June 14, 2017, 10:12:38 AM
Rightfully so this song is fucking 🔥 perfect R&B jam

She really delivered. It's such a vulnerable track. K Michelle could never
:stressed:

Scott.

You are so pressed that it's pathetic. I swear you call that girl name more than me and I'm the one who stans for her.

HUGO

n

I knew you'd show up foaming at the mouth
It's about l&hh artists and I said what I said

Scott.

You foam out the mouth when it's not about LHHH artist. You brought her up when I said I didn't like Princess. Wtf did K have to do with her lol. PRESSED

Scott.

And ion give a fuck about what you said. I haven't even listened to the song to know if it's good or not.

HUGO

Girl u always mentioning who you don't like. We get it .....Like how many times you gon tell us

:plzstop:

I don't like K Michelle and that's that.

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on June 14, 2017, 11:14:20 AM
Girl u always mentioning who you don't like. We get it .....Like how many times you gon tell us

The point is that I don't care if you do or not. But you DO mention her MORE than I do for someone who doesn't like her too much. Make more threads about her than I do too  :dead:

Scott.

And WE GET IT. How many times you gon tell us you don't like K. Like dont' come at me for the same shit you do lmao

HUGO

I think it's vice verse hun. You ran up in here ready for mess When all I did was tell the truth

LMFAO

Scott.

I came in here telling the truth on your ass and I'll keep doing it.

LMAO

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on June 14, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: HUGO on June 14, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

The point is that I don't care if you do or not. But you DO mention her MORE than I do for someone who doesn't like her too much. Make more threads about her than I do too  :dead:

Please link me to these threads

:kii:

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on June 14, 2017, 11:18:59 AM
I came in here telling the truth on your ass and I'll keep doing it.

LMAO

Truth? I'll let you believe that good sis Snsnsnsnsnsn