Finally official...this means less airtime for the corny Kandi Koated Kliq

Started by Boomz, June 14, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteIt's been a long process but we've finally reached an agreement! All hail the Queen for season 10 of #RHOA @bravotv #thethreatisback

Might watch past episode 4, this time. Woo! :kii:

BigDawg

Good for her, I dont think Kandi minds taking a backseat this season given all the drama from season 9.

I feel like we will have Nene vs Porsha this season.

KING BENTLEY.

:plzstop:
Well I was wondering why all the Kandis were acting like SHE was a big draw for the show

:dead: @ them trying to out Phae and Kandi STILL not being interesting enough to lead a season :kii:

Damn tho. Poor Kandis. Mainly Scotty.

H.#.G.*.Z

Boomz

Quote from: BigDawg on June 14, 2017, 04:56:46 PM
Good for her, I dont think Kandi minds taking a backseat this season given all the drama from season 9.

With Phae' gone, who is gonna be Porsha's new Judie? I feel like, with no one to partner with, Porsh' will keep it cute when it comes to Nene.

yummy

the way they play musical chairs with this cast is so late :dead:

and the way Nene keeps coming back every time she tries to venture on to something new and gets rejected is even later

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Boomer on June 14, 2017, 05:05:30 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 14, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

With Phae' gone, who is gonna be Porsha's new Judie? I feel like, with no one to partner with, Porsh' will keep it cute when it comes to Nene.

prolly with KIM  if phae is truly gone from the show completely...

i saw someone post in here that phae shot a scene with porsha

KING BENTLEY.

Right!

If Nene would've stayed gone the first time this Kween mess would fly but sis just comes back every time her bank account gets overdrawn it seems

H.#.G.*.Z

ssw4919

Horsha has been cozying up to Kim Z, trying to find new allies.  Maybe she'll take Sweetie's spot.  :wellheythere: