You don't even know why u like Nikki

RAY7

Nicki never pretended to be gay though
I remember her denying being gay very early in her career around 09-10 ish

GRAND

klj

Nicki talked about eating pussy and tits in every song

why would she need to say "im a dyke"

i really thought she was bi until she dropped the shit completely after coming up

fedswatchin

Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 08:35:43 AM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 18, 2017, 07:35:43 AM
And I'm cackling at anyone attempting to sneak BLM into this conversation when this hoodrat was out there unloading guns into brown skin. Let's not take that route.
n

Nikki does this  :plzstop:
I'll never forget when she pulled the BLM card in regards to a shoe that Gucci made or sumn designer
Or when she was beefing with Miley

Like  :uhh:
she made valid points with the VMA mess (which had nothing to do with Miley, do you even know what u talkin about?) and the designer shoe

One of the only queens to speak up on black issues

BigDawg

Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
Yeah Nikki pretended to be gay for fame
I've always brought this to the table
She doesn't even like gays

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 18, 2017, 08:38:04 AM
Remy goes in a bit.

Kinda sad that after all those hashtags are conjured up, after every joke is made, after every receipt is posted, she still won't be on nickis level. In any aspect.

now listen i could over look all of this if this bitch even had talent to rap
sis needs to join a debate team if all she can do is talk
then i could say well nicki may have this but rem pen game and flow is not to be fucked with

THIS BASIC ASS FELON DYKE LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO BRING TO THE TABLE
SHES NOT AN MC
SHES NOT RESPECTED
SHE NEEDS A BEEF TO STAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT INSTEAD OF HER OWN MATERIAL

SOMEONE SEND THIS BASIC BITCH BACK TO JAIL

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 18, 2017, 08:44:37 AM
klj

i really thought she was bi until she dropped the shit completely after coming up

BigDawg

Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 08:54:07 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 18, 2017, 08:44:37 AM
klj

Eternal Bell

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on June 18, 2017, 08:45:03 AM
And I'm cackling at anyone attempting to sneak BLM into this conversation when this hoodrat was out there unloading guns into brown skin. Let's not take that route.
n

I'll never forget when she pulled the BLM card in regards to a shoe that Gucci made or sumn designer

she made valid points with the VMA mess (which had nothing to do with Miley, do you even know what u talkin about?) and the designer shoe

hun
she uses BLM/race card at its convenience and im sorta NOT moving on it.
the vma thing was moot.. because once again.. it was about her or a way she can have a "ME ME ME" moment..

i mean the fact that shes not even attending the EBT awards but shes making it known that shes attending the NBA awards  :kii:

the shoe thing had nothing to do with blacks.. they used her likeness.. uh. handle it in court.. they do this to a lot of celebs..

where was sis when Philando Castro's murderer got off the hook? George Zimmerman? Sandra bland even? i mean i can name a million blacks..

WHERE THE FUCK WAS SHE?
unconcerned and un-bothered..

snap owt of it lis.. ur better than stanning for this wack ass bitch! ci >>

BigDawg

Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 18, 2017, 08:45:03 AM
n

hun
she uses BLM/race card at its convenience and im sorta NOT moving on it.
the vma thing was moot.. because once again.. it was about her or a way she can have a "ME ME ME" moment..

i mean the fact that shes not even attending the EBT awards but shes making it known that shes attending the NBA awards  :kii:

the shoe thing had nothing to do with blacks.. they used her likeness.. uh. handle it in court.. they do this to a lot of celebs..

where was sis when Philando Castro's murderer got off the hook? George Zimmerman? Sandra bland even? i mean i can name a million blacks..

WHERE THE FUCK WAS SHE?
unconcerned and un-bothered..

snap owt of it lis.. ur better than stanning for this wack ass bitch! ci >>
!!!

fedswatchin

Since y'all want a pointless tweet so badly there it is. That doesn't change or affect the injustice tho