tha new & 'improve' pride GAY flag confronts racism stuff

Started by Eternal Bell, June 24, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

June 24, 2017, 04:34:32 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:36:15 PM by Tinker's Room

QuoteThe new Pride flag was designed to address the specific problems in Philadelphia, but there are issues that go far beyond it, too. The truth is, in every place under the rainbow, racism runs wild and free. On dating apps like Scruff and Grindr, profiles are littered with phrases like ?No blacks. Just a preference,? as if that ?preference? excuses away blatant racism that echo the miscegenation laws that were technically still in existence as recently as the year 2000.
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/philadelphia-pride-flag-opposition-racism-lgbtq-community

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssss

Im sorry but they way they just plopped brown and black strips at the top :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 24, 2017, 04:46:40 PM
sssssssssssss

Im sorry but they way they just plopped brown and black strips at the top :plzstop:
does this mean they are tops

LOONA.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 24, 2017, 04:46:40 PM
sssssssssssss

Right, and it looks ugly.     

GRAND

Eternal Bell

June 24, 2017, 04:50:27 PM #6 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:50:46 PM by Tinker's Room
is not likin sumone whose blck or white rlly racist tho

BrokenHeartsHeal

y do they keep bringing up these stupid dating apps bullshit. There's other forms of racism these white fags show. not everybody is crying about no pink dick.

wizzy

they better update this in the emojis or I'm gonna fckin FUME!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Uni on June 24, 2017, 05:00:51 PM
they better update this in the emojis or I'm gonna fckin FUME!
fgrhatryjatryjaryjaryjat

KING BENTLEY.

June 24, 2017, 05:02:26 PM #11 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 05:02:50 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 24, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
I don't understand why some people care so much about a non-Black person saying they don't prefer Blacks.
Just keep it moving to the next profile. Its a damn sex app, not a job application

but fight the power and stuff.

ppl be worried about the wrong shit
!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I actually hate to say it, but many of those whites do that because of Uncle Tom permed up trolls that ONLY like whites and harass them :dead:

But whatever their reason I could care less cause I know I prefer chocolate LOLZ! So. Can't really be mad
:oof:

H.#.G.*.Z

BrokenHeartsHeal

I don't understand why some people care so much about a non-Black person saying they don't prefer Blacks.
Just keep it moving to the next profile. Its a damn sex app, not a job application

lets talk about distribution of resources and discrimination at public places for starters

but I do love a fume so I'm not all the way mad at this as a whole  :roflmao:

Eternal Bell

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfdvhjnm

cuz im like...who is this RLLY for  :diddraispoot:

sumone got blocked on one of them fag apps for bein a nig
n say oh NO!...thangs gotta change-a!

yummy