BET Awards 2017 *Official Thread* - Nominees and Performances

Started by Sharon., June 25, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 26, 2017, 02:06:51 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 26, 2017, 02:00:34 AM
Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 26, 2017, 01:39:46 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 26, 2017, 01:28:59 AM
Whether she wins next year or not, she still won this time!
if only this logic was extended to Nicki in this thread.

crying
Especially considering Nicki has won 7.

Palladium, make sure you throw a party next year. The works! lol

I don't really care tbh. I'm just saying what it is. She still won. If Nicki wins next year, that's cool, but make sure y'all act like BET Awards aren't important when she does next year as well.
thing is... You'll never find me on here calling their awards the nigger/coon awards or referring to the channel as EBT . Ever

Not even in this thread. I love and respect BET and them handing an award to a convicted felon on parole won't change that.

But it's funny to me how the awards suddenly gain clout and become an honor based on who's winning them .

Just addressing this since you said "y'all".

And I'm also not one of the ones who downgrade the BET Awards in favor of VMAs or any other award. I was annoyed when people downed August Alsina for crying when he won his two awards

"Oh! Not a Grammy!"

Kaeli.

https://twitter.com/queenkatstacks/status/879191758638387200

Kat Stacks wants to get into some mess it seems

CHOKE

Vonc2002

I just watched Tamar's  performance and I'll give it to her that's the best she's ever done.  She never needs to sing live again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I cut that show off a little after it started. it was... a bit much.

I didnt know Solo made it there.

The niggers have been in a rage for months because she wasnt listed to show. Why isnt Solange showing up!!!!!!  :fuming: 

and on the board.

STUNNA GOD

SouravMay

B7

b7

STUNNA GOD

G

"Salty!". I don't stan for either one.

:udontlookok:

It's LATE. EBT just hunting for attention and will do anything for a second of controversy. And probably just lost their biggest supporter in the process. What has Remy done? And don't even say All The Way Up cuz that was last year's EBT. :dead: :uhh: Theyre clearly just fuming and gave it to Rem cuz Nick wouldn't show up this year.

So next week when Rem falls back into the cracks of irrelevancy and you're looking for someone of importance to show up to your show next year, what are you gonna do then EBT? Was this worth it?

SouravMay

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 03:30:13 AM
G

It's LATE. EBT just hunting for attention and will do anything for a second of controversy. And probably just lost their biggest supporter in the process. What has Remy done? And don't even say All The Way Up cuz that was last year's EBT. :dead: :uhh: Theyre clearly just fuming and gave it to Rem cuz Nick wouldn't show up this year.

So next week when Rem falls back into the cracks of irrelevancy and you're looking for someone of importance to show up to your show next year, what are you gonna do then EBT? Was this worth it?

"All The Way Up" was eligible this year, hence also the nomination of Fat Joe & Remy as a duo. Last year ATWU didn't get a single nomination.
B7

STUNNA GOD

Who the hell is on this tacky ass planning committee?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: شيطان on June 26, 2017, 03:32:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 03:30:13 AM
G

"All The Way Up" was eligible this year, hence also the nomination of Fat Joe & Remy as a duo. Last year ATWU didn't get a single nomination.
d

I stopped watching this mess after Big Peen. Either way, i said what I said.

STUNNA GOD

DEAD at Stephen flying to Bruno's show and BEGGING him to perform. I can't even imagine what next year is gonna give...

Jon

Tamars wig not flying off during that is really something