BET Awards 2017 *Official Thread* - Nominees and Performances

Started by Sharon., June 25, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
Afro I'm not entertaining this fake stanning :dead:
You have never liked Nikki ... and u were one of the first people to purchase "shether"

Gone.
Kiiiii
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 26, 2017, 08:51:55 AM
You have never liked Nikki ... and u were one of the first people to purchase "shether"

Gone.
True
Kiiiiiiiii
B7

yummy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Gone.

Afro has always liked the walking blowup doll.

Bentley is the one who used to drag Nicki and became a barb thirty minutes after Shether dropped.

yummy

Opposites Attract.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and let's not discuss fake stanning because some of you girls have a different favorite every other week.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

As a fellow hoodrat from the Bronx, I've always loved Remy.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 26, 2017, 08:59:41 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

Gone.

Afro has always liked the walking blowup doll.

Bentley is the one who used to drag Nicki and became a barb thirty minutes after Shether dropped.
nnnnn

But yeah. Only thing I see being fake stanned for is Remy and the BET Awards. Tomorrow 90% of these gorls will be back to dragging BET and calling it a coon fest, etc. But mess.
and y'all will be saying how her not going was a good look.. already has 7... lolz

But next year.. if ur stanning even makes it that far ... how the queen is back... and such!

save it.
You use to live for Remy.. and barely nicki
Give the girl her damn props..

AIDS

Vonc2002

Mary sounded absolutely disgusting.  I had to turn the mess off

AIDS