BET Awards 2017 *Official Thread* - Nominees and Performances

Started by Sharon., June 25, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

SSSJSJSJSJSJJSJSSNJSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSS

And since we're on the fucking TOPIC, you fags will stan for any piece of MESS that proposes some form of challenge for Nicki, just like with Bey. A damns mess. Can't wait to see whose coattail the gorls will be riding next year when Rem's career is perched next Chilli's aborted fetus again.

STUNNA GOD

RAY7

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

And since we're on the fucking TOPIC, you fags will stan for any piece of MESS that proposes some form of challenge for Nicki, just like with Bey. A damns mess. Can't wait to see whose coattail the gorls will be riding next year when Rem's career is perched next Chilli's aborted fetus again.

best post you ever made

CHOKE

AIDS

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

RAY7

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on June 26, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

!!!!

Clock it Kings

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw