Jayda did you know about the Vanity/Prince dram'?

Started by KING BENTLEY., June 28, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

She was so damn dope! She could've been a big problem.

I didn't know her role in Purole was snatched and given to Apollonia tho, never paid attention

But Sec Shooter was supposed to be Vanity 6 lead single for second alberm

And it's just the demo, but I read in the comments Vanity recorded a solo alberm in there too. Prince didn't play about leaks and masters :dead:

I see why Bey wanted to get in that fckn vault :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Her version>

Would love to see a Vanity/6 biopic. So fascinating..

FlowerBomb

Yh Vanity is Queen
"Manic Monday" was originally hers too :dead:

FlowerBomb

Prince was really spiteful and messy though, King self.
Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis used to be part of a band under Prince called the Time, and he sacked them for being late to one of their shows :dead:
Later they produced Janet's "Control" and Prince kept on taking shots on them because "What Have You Done.." sounded like something he'd write, he'd perform half the song then ask the audience  "Who wrote this" :receipts:
Terry said that Prince drove by their studio once and threw a copy of Jan's "Control" out the window :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: UBH on June 28, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
Yh Vanity is Queen
ssss

What's in that VAULT?!!!!!!

The thing about him and Vanity is they actually had deep chemistry on songs.

Do you feel like she birthed groups like Pussycats? I kinda need a big tribute for sis, I've been on her 48 hours str8, can't believe I'm just getting in

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 28, 2017, 11:39:08 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 28, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
Yh Vanity is Queen
ssss

What's in that VAULT?!!!!!!

The thing about him and Vanity is they actually had deep chemistry on songs.

Do you feel like she birthed groups like Pussycats? I kinda need a big tribute for sis, I've been on her 48 hours str8, can't believe I'm just getting in
I def get a Vanity vibe from Nicole
"Under The Influence" & "Nasty Girl">>>>>

.betterwiseup

Apollonia didn't snatch anything from Vanity.
Vanity left Prince and she decided not to be in the movie and pursued her solo career.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

.betterwiseup

"Manic Monday" was originally Apollonia 6 song. I prefer their version than The Bangles version.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: UBH on June 28, 2017, 11:38:50 AM
Prince was really spiteful and messy though, King self.
Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis used to be part of a band under Prince called the Time, and he sacked them for being late to one of their shows :dead:
Later they produced Janet's "Control" and Prince kept on taking shots on them because "What Have You Done.." sounded like something he'd write, he'd perform half the song then ask the audience  "Who wrote this" :receipts:
Terry said that Prince drove by their studio once and threw a copy of Jan's "Control" out the window :plzstop:
lklklmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Princess was a kii

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 28, 2017, 11:43:51 AM
Vanity left Prince and she decided not to be in the movie and pursued her solo career.
s

Girl I don't believe that for one second

Prince was known to be catty

She had a career to think about and I believe the songs were already demo'ed for her not LLonia :dead:

I think Prince said no relationship no deal :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 28, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
s

She had a career to think about and I believe the songs were already demo'ed for her not LLonia :dead:

hhhh
I read that he only gave The Bangles "Manic Monday" because he wanted to fuck the guitarist 

Cowgirl

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 28, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
s

Definitely. He tried to force ha to stay..