Kodakblack "I hate my skin color"; "Dark skin people are too guttah"

Started by AIDS, June 30, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

LOONA.

Do you have statistics for these "weddings" or...?

It's common knowledge white people fetishize dark skinned men.     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: Drais. on June 30, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
You have skin damage. We pretty much all do. Blacks don't sunburn as easily because of the high amounts of melanin etc but we're still at risk for skin damage.

And you're like, 17. I would hope your skin is fine at your age.

:udontlookok:

I'm crying

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 30, 2017, 04:06:16 PM
Quote from: Drew Berrymore on June 30, 2017, 03:58:05 PM
d

It's mostly the really dark skinned AA males that get dragged tbh. Like Akon/Wesly Snipes black

For females its anything darker than a paper bag, but lord the Lupite colored girls get hell
U know that wesley snipes was a whole sex symbol at one point, right?  Dating Halle Berry n shit. Dark Men DEFINITELY dont get it like that. If they do its some elementary school shit. Adult dark skinned men are revered as mandingo warriors. That's why niggas like Idris Elba are always the first name out of female's mouths
right, cause Morris Chesnut definitely didn't develop a complex :dead;

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

d

It's mostly the really dark skinned AA males that get dragged tbh. Like Akon/Wesly Snipes black

For females its anything darker than a paper bag, but lord the Lupite colored girls get hell

Am mean, dark skin wasn't stopping Thomas Jefferson from raping and impregnating a bunch of his female slaves.

Black men and women both have to deal with fetishization. I think black men have been given more chances to counteract against the stereotypes through film and television in recent years.

LOONA.

A fetish is literally an obsession with something. If you're obsessed with someone then it's no surprise you'd want to be involved with them long term, and marriage kinda ties into that.

Not that a wedding would make a difference anyway. That's like saying a white woman can't have racist ideas or beliefs because she's married to a black man. Marriage won't make that go away and it won't stop the fetishizing either.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 30, 2017, 04:26:21 PM
d

U know that wesley snipes was a whole sex symbol at one point, right?  Dating Halle Berry n shit. Dark Men DEFINITELY dont get it like that. If they do its some elementary school shit. Adult dark skinned men are revered as mandingo warriors. That's why niggas like Idris Elba are always the first name out of female's mouths
right, cause Morris Chesnut definitely didn't develop a complex :dead:
ANOTHER dark dude that females raved about. Taye diggs, Denzel, etc.
Women arent just stuck on light bright ass niggas like blk dudes are with women
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

LOONA.

You're a whore and your coworkers fetishize your hair.   

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 30, 2017, 04:30:16 PM
d

You're nothing but an orgasm to people lolz     

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on June 30, 2017, 04:37:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 30, 2017, 04:30:16 PM
d

You're nothing but an orgasm to people lolz     
Im fine with that
  :takeallofme: