Vonc2002

Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:05:35 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 01:02:08 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 08:34:22 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 01, 2017, 08:31:01 AM
Don't be insecure that you're dark Vonc

Don't be jayden

I mean where else could all this anger and bitterness and overall buhumbug stem from?

Sis is clearly fuming with something in that mirror a demon

And then hes so materialistic and petty oh job oh car oh house oh job position

Whew are yew trying to prove something tew..why do u feel the need to?

Smh
he's far from any of those things
That's my real life friend and he basks in his color/race/complexion
You don't know anything about him and this obsession is weird
Hes Def not materialistic either

And of all things he appreciates his beauty
Stop projecting ur feelings about ur self on him.. you don't know a thing!
he has no choice and i said what i said
hes Ebeneezer scrooge and thats bcuz of upbringing
U don't know shit
And you have a choice to take better care of yourself.. choose to.
All of this energy should be applied to figuring out why u can't keep ur cats alive.. or a clean damn spoon at hand...
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
lol you dykes are funny coming for someone else cosigning but you niggas can sit up there and exclamation point niggas all day and its perfectly fine

nah son

if we got an alliance

yall got one tew the bitter buster alliance and it aint tew fuckin bright

if yall really ignorin and skipping past our damn posts nigga why the fuck yall mad den

bitter the fuck about what?

U live a life of hell and you look like undebatable SHIT!
If anything you are a reflection of a person that I'd never wanna be..

While you sit up here and project your disdain for your skin color.. I'll sit the fuck up here.. alongside my nigga.. LOVING the skin we're in and ready to dig my claws into one of your several necks!

I got time.. from now unto FOREVER

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on July 01, 2017, 05:29:25 PM
lol you dykes are funny coming for someone else cosigning but you niggas can sit up there and exclamation point niggas all day and its perfectly fine

nah son

if we got an alliance

if yall really ignorin and skipping past our damn posts nigga why the fuck yall mad den

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
And you in here using the handicaps for personal gain.
Nigga u should be ashamed of yourself ...
You're a fucking embarrassment .. pathetic ass fuck nigga

GLOCK

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on July 01, 2017, 05:32:04 PM
s

Talisa is so vile

Lew you're a pawn sweetie
its hilarious
Not sure if it's his mental condition or just choice to be so damn gullible
:plzstop:

This is like the bullies in high school befriending the handicaps and using them to do fuck shit ... all along the handicap thinking they done truly found a friend!

Yikes

Vonc2002

"The handicap" has me leant over the side of this fckn couch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:09:51 PM

nah son

if we got an alliance

While you sit up here and project your disdain for your skin color.. I'll sit the fuck up here.. alongside my nigga.. LOVING the skin we're in and ready to dig my claws into one of your several necks!

U and that insecure black dyke can kick several rocks
My life is beautiful
Great job
My cat
Great friends
And im happy

So fuck yew

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

nah son

if we got an alliance

My life is beautiful---!

ima stop u the fuck there...u thought this was up for discussion?  :kii:
it's not
your entire life is SHIT..
-ur the same girl that sucks FREE and married craigslist dick..
-the same girl that sits on here and gets ur junkie ass faux-baes jobs...
-the same girl that sits up and fucks around with a married man while his ailing wife sits in the other room HELPLESS and suffering..

etc!..

Your life is pretty fucking TERRIBLE.. and this is why u sit the fuck on here and try to tell someone (who u know NOTHING about) about their life and the things that they are dealing with..
it's the same reason why u chase behind Mel vying for his attention..
u hate ur life.. ur skin color and more importantly you hate living.. because if u didn't you wouldn't be eating two fucking breakfasts every morni'

im disgusted even interacting with your vomitous ass.. but i'll stomach this to get ur miserable ass together..

the thought of you makes my fucking fingertips BREAK OUT faggot

Vonc2002

Demm_

Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:41:41 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

nah son

if we got an alliance

My life is beautiful---!

ima stop u the fuck there...u thought this was up for discussion?  :kii:
it's not
your entire life is SHIT..
-ur the same girl that sucks FREE and married craigslist dick..
-the same girl that sits on here and gets ur junkie ass faux-baes jobs...
-the same girl that sits up and fucks around with a married man while his ailing wife sits in the other room HELPLESS and suffering..

etc!..

Your life is pretty fucking TERRIBLE.. and this is why u sit the fuck on here and try to tell someone (who u know NOTHING about) about their life and the things that they are dealing with..
it's the same reason why u chase behind Mel vying for his attention..
u hate ur life.. ur skin color and more importantly you hate living.. because if u didn't you wouldn't be eating two fucking breakfasts every morni'

im disgusted even interacting with your vomitous ass.. but i'll stomach this to get ur miserable ass together..

the thought of you makes my fucking fingertips BREAK OUT faggot

Vonc2002

Lets not leave out the fact that those random craigslist dicks he sucked, he admitted to swallowing their nut.  Lets not forget that this is the same pitiful fag that picked up a man on the side of the road and hotboxed in a car with meth laced joints...............and he also sucked his dick.  Lets not forget that this is the same fag that invited drug abusers into his home and they used his utensils to cook crack, and probably why he can't find a decent fckn spoon to eat off of to this very day. The same fag that was homeless and living in a shelter. The same fag that was working at pizza hut into his 30s. The same fag that sits at home and gorges on 48 piece party platters. U fat nasty fck, ur life is everything BUT a damn dream and that's why u live it with such reckless abandon.  A beautiful life but u sitting yo fat dimwitted ass at mc Donalds on Thanksgiving cause your family don't wanna fckn deal. Hopefully one day u wake up and realize that ur a complete and utter failure in life.  Only then will u truly be able to change

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 06:58:31 PM
Lets not leave out the fact that those random craigslist dicks he sucked, he admitted to swallowing their nut.  Lets not forget that this is the same pitiful fag that picked up a man on the side of the road and hotboxed in a car with meth laced joints...............and he also sucked his dick.  Lets not forget that this is the same fag that invited drug abusers into his home and they used his utensils to cook crack, and probably why he can't find a decent fckn spoon to eat off of to this very day. The same fag that was homeless and living in a shelter. The same fag that was working at pizza hut into his 30s. The same fag that sits at home and gorges on 48 piece party platters. U fat nasty fck, ur life is everything BUT a damn dream and that's why u live it with such reckless abandon.  A beautiful life but u sitting yo fat dimwitted ass at mc Donalds on Thanksgiving cause your family don't wanna fckn deal. Hopefully one day u wake up and realize that ur a complete and utter failure in life.  Only then will u truly be able to change
MBVVVBVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

GLOCK

"your life is everything but a dream" is what has me flying to Paris to taste test the dollar menu at Mcdonald's :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:13:26 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on July 01, 2017, 05:32:04 PM
s

Talisa is so vile

Lew you're a pawn sweetie
its hilarious
Not sure if it's his mental condition or just choice to be so damn gullible
:plzstop:

This is like the bullies in high school befriending the handicaps and using them to do fuck shit ... all along the handicap thinking they done truly found a friend!

Yikes
Where does that leave you, making fun of someone who's been diagnosed with a disability, all while failing English 101 for 4 consecutive years?

Ain't nobody using Lew. One of the reasons I click with sis is because he calls it like he sees it. He's not blind to vonc's contradicting ass life, unlike you

Love him :helloimangie: