FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 11:07:58 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 11:03:06 PM
Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
not ignoring me but eventually replying everytime
so u just contradicted yourself
Because you just said that he only replied because I put a battery in his back.
You're such a fucking lying ass fat faggot
You are bitter and I'm not here for one second of it
And he was never your mentor.
You're a train fucking wreck and no one is equip for the job

That boy PAYS u.. find sumn to do
I can think of a few things

and if you and your 1st grade education knew what eventually means
it means it didnt happen right away but was going to

he claims he ignores but eventually replies everytime (everytime you or someone else gives him leverage to)

sit ur monkey ass down
i dont lie about shit ho
only thing he is paying is money for bleach cream faggot
As if I've ever needed someone to gas me up to lay into yo fat ass :kii:
And BLEACHING CREAM? I love my melanin and wouldn't dare try to change it.  Arent u the faggot that bought bleaching cream and was actively bleaching :kii:
That reminds me of the time u bought a penis enlarger. God, just didn't give a FUCK about u huh? Fat nasty ass body, a malfunctioning brain, that face, and no god damn dick.  Everything about u is a fckn WRECK :plzstop:
omg

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 11:27:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 11:25:19 PM
Im crying at this faggot talking about self hate when he displays it in every way. Even YOU know ur fckn ugly.  Why'd u use someone else's pics to try and pick up men online? What was that ridiculous ass reason again? :kii:

social experiment :helloimangie:
yhuhjujijiikkookokhhhy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on July 01, 2017, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 01, 2017, 06:47:53 PM
Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:41:41 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 06:25:06 PM
Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 06:09:51 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
lol you dykes are funny coming for someone else cosigning but you niggas can sit up there and exclamation point niggas all day and its perfectly fine

nah son

if we got an alliance

yall got one tew the bitter buster alliance and it aint tew fuckin bright

if yall really ignorin and skipping past our damn posts nigga why the fuck yall mad den

bitter the fuck about what?

U live a life of hell and you look like undebatable SHIT!
If anything you are a reflection of a person that I'd never wanna be..

While you sit up here and project your disdain for your skin color.. I'll sit the fuck up here.. alongside my nigga.. LOVING the skin we're in and ready to dig my claws into one of your several necks!

I got time.. from now unto FOREVER

My life is beautiful---!

ima stop u the fuck there...u thought this was up for discussion?  :kii:
it's not
your entire life is SHIT..
-ur the same girl that sucks FREE and married craigslist dick..
-the same girl that sits on here and gets ur junkie ass faux-baes jobs...
-the same girl that sits up and fucks around with a married man while his ailing wife sits in the other room HELPLESS and suffering..

etc!..

Your life is pretty fucking TERRIBLE.. and this is why u sit the fuck on here and try to tell someone (who u know NOTHING about) about their life and the things that they are dealing with..
it's the same reason why u chase behind Mel vying for his attention..
u hate ur life.. ur skin color and more importantly you hate living.. because if u didn't you wouldn't be eating two fucking breakfasts every morni'

im disgusted even interacting with your vomitous ass.. but i'll stomach this to get ur miserable ass together..

the thought of you makes my fucking fingertips BREAK OUT faggot

yhb8ybub8b8uiununinu8niini9inn

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on July 01, 2017, 07:38:56 PM
This nigga recited a whole passage about the lew story.

I don't have it out for none of you gorls that bad that I'm able to recite pages of tea on you at the drop of a dime :kii: pathetic
but what about logging into mulitiple accounts across 3 different boards and firing up photoshop every chance you get  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nine on July 01, 2017, 08:23:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 06:58:31 PM
Lets not leave out the fact that those random craigslist dicks he sucked, he admitted to swallowing their nut.  Lets not forget that this is the same pitiful fag that picked up a man on the side of the road and hotboxed in a car with meth laced joints...............and he also sucked his dick.  Lets not forget that this is the same fag that invited drug abusers into his home and they used his utensils to cook crack, and probably why he can't find a decent fckn spoon to eat off of to this very day. The same fag that was homeless and living in a shelter. The same fag that was working at pizza hut into his 30s. The same fag that sits at home and gorges on 48 piece party platters. U fat nasty fck, ur life is everything BUT a damn dream and that's why u live it with such reckless abandon.  A beautiful life but u sitting yo fat dimwitted ass at mc Donalds on Thanksgiving cause your family don't wanna fckn deal. Hopefully one day u wake up and realize that ur a complete and utter failure in life.  Only then will u truly be able to change
what the FUCK
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

GRAND

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 02:48:32 AM
Quote from: witch on July 02, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 11:41:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 11:38:47 PM
Not bleaching ur inner thighs. So basically NO part of u is even remotely attractive :dead:

where's the damn lie

musty big self

we would have to admit that my thighs are unattractive simply because they are dark
no a two tone mess is just never cute luv

Even if they were lighter it'd be an issue

You've seen the threads about the people with Vitiligo

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 01, 2017, 07:47:11 PM
Quote from: G! on July 01, 2017, 07:04:38 PM
"your life is everything but a dream" is what has me flying to Paris to taste test the dollar menu at Mcdonald's :kii:

I'm crying
omg