am I the only one who doesn't care about ancestry?

Started by throwintheTAL, September 30, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

it's like, who gives a shit?vv;

that's where I'm at with it :kii:

Phantom

ddddd I didn't before I came on here and started seeing it everyday. I mean.... am black. Kinda all I need to know. But it is a little intriguing when I think about it. But not something I would dedicate alot of time to.

MypuzzystanK

yea i dont really care tbqfh
not about to stress myself just to find out my great great grand mame was a slave and stuff
d
but good for those that do

Kurama

September 30, 2015, 12:43:44 PM #3 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:54:06 PM by Kurama
I personally don't see where the influx of all the ancestry/ethnicity threads have come from. I'm black, knowing where my ancestors come from won't change that lol.

Some ppl take pride in different things so I mean...power to em

Annie

I swear they need to sponsor B Source, all of this promo for that test :plzstop:

/.\

Boomz

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 12:43:44 PM
I'm black, knowing where my ancestors come from won't change that lol.

Zankou.

I personally don't see where the influx of all the ancestry/ethnicity threads have come from. I'm black, knowing where my ancestors come from won't change that lol.

STUNNA GOD

sdddd

Yea... I think for a lot of people its just the idea of finding something "edgy" in their bloodline. I never cared before, but now I want to fucking know. Its just the fact of not knowing ANY family history and having that right taken away from me. :uhh:

AIDS!

September 30, 2015, 01:29:42 PM #10 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:31:40 PM by RED
Nothing wrong with finding that your story begins with more than just slavery

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 01:29:42 PM
Nothing wrong with finding that your story begins with more than that slavery
Hell... our last names aint even really OURS. :dead: Black folks just been making up their damn history as they go along. SDDDDDDDDDDD

:sevynstreeter:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

ffffffff

I mean if you wanted to drag Big Perm, that all you had to do.

Stewie

nnnnn haha!..

so glad i know exactly where i come from