Spinoff: How many of you guys actually believe in a 'god'?

Started by Cartierline, July 06, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in a 'god'?

Yes
21 (77.8%)
No
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 06, 2017, 05:16:13 PM
Quote from: Young on July 06, 2017, 05:14:48 PM
These threads make me really sad -- to see people deliberately say no to the existence of God.
or maybe some people genuinely dont believe

They're validated in their feelings as, there's no damn proof of any god

!!!!

ZERO PROOF but these churches be SCAMMING these folks every sunday with these damn TITHES and offering.  I remember as child my gran told me to donate 10 percent of my birthdya money i was like 12 or 13 .. i was like why would i give my money to a gold plate and not get anything in return.   she was SHOOK

yummy

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 06, 2017, 05:29:40 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 06, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 06, 2017, 05:25:26 PM
Yummy is going to burn in an eternal fire

I'm sorry but uber religious people freak me out. They sound like a bunch of kids talking about the easter bunny.

And this refusal to even question or take into consideration that what you believe may not be true is even creepier. It's almost they were indoctrinated into it or something.  :ohwow:
!!!

I tried having this conversation about '....what if Gods not real?' With my mom

A 60 year old black southern womuh

She was like ???? :guys: CANNOT COMPREHEND

:melmel:

yea, the fact that people are taught not to so much as question God or "his actions" is enough for me to see through the bullshit.

God is basically the adult equivalent of an imaginary friend.

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on July 06, 2017, 05:40:23 PM
Oooo the Devil is in hea.

Bye

well according to the bible you love when youre dead youll be joining the devil for all the dicks that have penetrated in and shot loads in your ass

Nine

Quote from: Young on July 06, 2017, 05:40:23 PM
Oooo the Devil is in hea.

Bye
This is kinda proving their point luv

:damselindistress:

yummy

Anyone who lives their life based around a book that has a talking snake, a man who was able to part a goddamn sea and condones slavery isn't okay in the head.

Cartierline

The way 'God' just killed people willy nilly in the Bible.

Just flood the whole damn world because EVERYBODY was evil. As a kid I was always like :omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 06, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Anyone who lives their life based around a book that has a talking snake, a man who was able to part a goddamn sea and condones slavery isn't okay in the head.

SDLJKHJKJKJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHHHH

is it Harry potter

Kurama

QuoteHappy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. (Psalm 137:9)

Not god telling folks to bash their kids upside the head with rocks

AIDS

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 06, 2017, 05:29:40 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 06, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 06, 2017, 05:25:26 PM
Yummy is going to burn in an eternal fire

I'm sorry but uber religious people freak me out. They sound like a bunch of kids talking about the easter bunny.

And this refusal to even question or take into consideration that what you believe may not be true is even creepier. It's almost they were indoctrinated into it or something.  :ohwow:
!!!

I tried having this conversation about '....what if Gods not real?' With my mom

A 60 year old black southern womuh

She was like ???? :guys: CANNOT COMPREHEND

:melmel:

Not Wan' malfunctioning
C
Dxmxjxxc
C
C
CCxjxjsjxjcjcc
C