Married To Medicine Had A 90's Themed Party

Started by M-Rocka, July 17, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

[instagram]

I'm assuming Quad wasn't there because she was doing her live cooking demonstration w/ Fakedra in attendance.

XXX.

I'm just happy that I've seen Mariah in most of the pictures that have leaked from the season.  If she's not back in the opening credits, I'll be pissed.

Still surprised they're returning, because I was sure it was over after they got bumped to Fridays.  This season better bring it or it will probably be their last.  So glad Lisa Nicole is gone. :blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 17, 2017, 11:17:54 AM
I'm just happy that I've seen Mariah in most of the pictures that have leaked from the season.  If she's not back in the opening credits, I'll be pissed.

Still surprised they're returning, because I was sure it was over after they got bumped to Fridays.  This season better bring it or it will probably be their last.  So glad Lisa Nicole is gone. :blessed:

!!!!!!!!!!

'riah better be in the opening credits. I just hope they have a new intro since they have a new doctor joining the cast.

Lisa Nicole was insufferable. Dismal self. Glad she got the boot tbh.
:caramelapple:

M-Rocka

Wait...I just realized 'riah and Heavily are together. You think they made up?

XXX.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 17, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 17, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

!!!!!!!!!!

'riah better be in the opening credits. I just hope they have a new intro since they have a new doctor joining the cast.

Lisa Nicole was insufferable. Dismal self. Glad she got the boot tbh.
:caramelapple:

I'm thinking they'll have to shoot an entirely new intro for new cast members and because Lisa Nicole is gone.

It feels like they've been chopping & screwing the same damn intro forever!

I wonder if Quad and Mariah are still continuing this fake beef? *rollseyes*. If they don't just make up already.  I've never seen 2 women want to be friends again more than them.  Their storyline is so tired.  They better reconnect and start getting this money.  It would make the show way better.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 17, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

n

PLI! Kenya and Nene were pictured together at that 70'S party and we know they don't use.

Gilgamesh.

Looks like Heavenly lost more weight? I thought it was a new girl at first :uhh:

XXX.

July 17, 2017, 11:34:42 AM #7 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:45:44 AM by GUCCI.
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 17, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 17, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

n

PLI! Kenya and Nene were pictured together at that 70'S party and we know they don't use.

Yeah.

The girls will clique up for a photo 5 minutes after tearing each other apart.

This was another event this season. Mariah is really back!  But it's kind of a mess Quad is missing yet again.

SMH.

Gilgamesh.

I take it that pretty girl on far right is a new cast member?

Toya needs to lose some weight, she was lowkey a baddie in season one.

Anyways, i'll be perched. This show is more entertaining than RHOA to me.

XXX.

I'm not sure who the new cast members are.  Sleigh or M-Rocka might know.  I'm wondering if they'll make Geniece full time?

And I agree that they have a much better cast.  Their scenes are way more dynamic and natural.  But their seasons aren't produced as well as RHOA.  Last season ended so abruptly & awkwardly.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 17, 2017, 11:48:24 AM
I'm not sure who the new cast members are.  Sleigh or M-Rocka might know.  I'm wondering if they'll make Geniece full time?

And I agree that they have a much better cast.  Their scenes are way more dynamic and natural.  But their seasons aren't produced as well as RHOA.  Last season ended so abruptly & awkwardly.

Now that I think about it, how did the lasts season end? I just remember Heavenly telling Lisa she can kick rocks  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

and does this mean we won't have any more of Lisa, her cheating husband and late fashions? :blessed:

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 17, 2017, 11:50:23 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 17, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

Now that I think about it, how did the lasts season end? I just remember Heavenly telling Lisa she can kick rocks  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:plzstop: :kii:

I can't really remember the finale either.  See!  But that reunion was :gorlonfire:  Heavenly vs. Mariah had me on the ground!

Gilgamesh.

July 17, 2017, 12:01:31 PM #13 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:01:49 PM by Gilgamesh.
"Ya mama!"

"Ya breath STANK!"

"I bet your office is NASTY as hale!"

'asdlfmk'sf;d;ff they wanted each other DEAD :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.