Do you feel sorry for fat people

Started by AIDS, July 20, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

July 20, 2017, 12:29:29 PM #121 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:30:00 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 20, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 20, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
I don't think I really pay attention to people's weight too much unless I'm pissed off.  Then, every insult becomes "you fat fag", "fat mothafucka", etc.

My boyfriend loves to point at overly obese people on the streets when we're driving.  And he's always like, "If I ever let myself go and look like that, please shoot me!"

nNNNNNnnnbbbbbbb

But other than that, I say unbox and eat your Pattie Pie's in peace.

Ain't bothering me.
Now this is disgusting to me.  Like, what do u get out of that

bBBBnnnnnNMMMMvvv

I literally tell him to STOP all the time!  He is always so critical of everyone on the streets.  Actually, he's always tuned into everything going on around us, and it's a flaw of his.  I hate it.  We can be at a restaurant, and he'll be fixated on what's going on at the next table if someone is talking too loud or has on something he thinks looks a mess.

UGH.
How rude!
The only time it's appropriate to talk about fat people is when they need to be put back in their fckn place :jackiessales:
I hate those fat people that seem overly loud or rude. That's when I'll purposely try to knock u down a peg or two. Shut yo FAT ass up :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 12:29:29 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 20, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 20, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
I don't think I really pay attention to people's weight too much unless I'm pissed off.  Then, every insult becomes "you fat fag", "fat mothafucka", etc.

My boyfriend loves to point at overly obese people on the streets when we're driving.  And he's always like, "If I ever let myself go and look like that, please shoot me!"

nNNNNNnnnbbbbbbb

But other than that, I say unbox and eat your Pattie Pie's in peace.

Ain't bothering me.
Now this is disgusting to me.  Like, what do u get out of that

bBBBnnnnnNMMMMvvv

I literally tell him to STOP all the time!  He is always so critical of everyone on the streets.  Actually, he's always tuned into everything going on around us, and it's a flaw of his.  I hate it.  We can be at a restaurant, and he'll be fixated on what's going on at the next table if someone is talking too loud or has on something he thinks looks a mess.

UGH.
How rude!
The only time it's appropriate to talk about fat people is when they need to be put back in their fckn place :jackiessales:
I hate those fat people that seem overly loud or rude. That's when I'll purposely try to knock u down a peg or two. Shut yo FAT ass up :uhh:

:kii: :plzstop:

SouravMay

I never said I was skinny lol... I like my built. I do think it's up to the individual many times.

Sane way you shouldn't skinny ppl. Some people can't help it, while some are indeed lazy fucks.
B7

MelMel

AIDS

Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 20, 2017, 12:32:21 PM
I never said I was skinny lol... I like my built. I do think it's up to the individual many times.

Sane way you shouldn't skinny ppl. Some people can't help it, while some are indeed lazy fucks.

huh

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 20, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
I just...

sscdddcsfvddc how do you even get FAT

you seriously have to just not give a fuck
Its not hard to get fat, especially once u start aging and ur metabolism slows. if u have those "big genes" too. I said on here that I gained a lil bit of weight a couple of yrs back. I just wasnt workin out like i normally did and kinda eating what i wanted. It wasnt until i tried to get nice and put on some nice clothes one day that i was like  :diddraispoot:
That was all i needed to knock me back in place. Alot of people are too sedentary and become complacent. U have to hold urself accountable

SouravMay

Same you shouldn't skinny shame thin ppl
B7

Vonc2002

I never said I was skinny lol... I like my built.
U don't like ur build. Uve admitted this many times. What u may do at this point is accept it because ur not obese. Uve spoken on here about gorging on food during winter and then feeling the need to starve yourself and get back in a respectable shape by summer. U spoke about feeling insecure when guys with nicer bodies deal with u but because u feel u have "a nice booty" that u get over it.  U even said one guy commented on ur body once.  Nothing wrong with a "squishy" look but don't start that monique mess.
fck skinny bitches. Love the skin im in
BOY!  :usuresis:

fedswatchin

I think you can be predisposed to being heavyset. You really don't have to "fix" it

LOONA.

LOONA.

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 12:38:48 PM
I never said I was skinny lol... I like my built.
U don't like ur build. Uve admitted this many times. What u may do at this point is accept it because ur not obese. Uve spoken on here about gorging on food during winter and then feeling the need to starve yourself and get back in a respectable shape by summer. U spoke about feeling insecure when guys with nicer bodies deal with u but because u feel u have "a nice booty" that u get over it.  U even said one guy commented on ur body once.  Nothing wrong with a "squishy" look but don't start that monique mess.
fck skinny bitches. Love the skin im in
BOY!  :usuresis:

:guys: