If anyone's wondering why the "Confession" threads are now gone

Started by b7, July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

I thought it wasn't her, but her lying about me emailing her makes me think she is spooked out a bit. Hun members of the board might not like me, but I still ain't did it. If you want to put this on me, there needs to be evidence.

What business did you have messing with those emails? It's you or a mod.
B7

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM
It's because a certain someone (I have no clue) found a way to get into someone's Facebook and started messaging their family about this site and more. Tweets and all kinds of personal shit (although innacurate)

Took it way way too far and that's the kind of stuff that could easily get us shut down. Some of y'all really don't know how "ki" without taking it to the next corny ass level.
who's facebook was it?

no ma'am, we need to handle this

yawl gorls are doing too much underhanded shit for my taste!

and let's be honest, some of the mess that was being said was coming from ppl who actually had TEA on other members!

so who are yawl trusting around here and who is giving up the MESS

I'm kinda fired up that this even happened and the person is prolly still ki'ing

we are going into lockdown mode around here until we find out who this person is.

can Squi' lock registration for awhile Rig?

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 08:02:15 PM
Since Malc' keeps trying to mess...

This is the message I got right after I posted that the first confession was "I hate Malcolm" and Jayd' admitted it was him and he was just testing to see if it worked.  :plzstop:

Notice the pics on the side...

Gorl stfu and stop lying.

my god.

SouravMay

I didn't send any email. I don't know who sent you this. But all I did was a reverse search, and posted it in the thread.
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 08:02:15 PM
Since Malc' keeps trying to mess...

This is the message I got right after I posted that the first confession was "I hate Malcolm" and Jayd' admitted it was him and he was just testing to see if it worked.  :plzstop:

Notice the pics on the side...

Gorl stfu and stop lying.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on July 21, 2017, 08:04:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM
It's because a certain someone (I have no clue) found a way to get into someone's Facebook and started messaging their family about this site and more. Tweets and all kinds of personal shit (although innacurate)

Took it way way too far and that's the kind of stuff that could easily get us shut down. Some of y'all really don't know how "ki" without taking it to the next corny ass level.
who's facebook was it?

no ma'am, we need to handle this

yawl gorls are doing too much underhanded shit for my taste!

and let's be honest, some of the mess that was being said was coming from ppl who actually had TEA on other members!

so who are yawl trusting around here and who is giving up the MESS

I'm kinda fired up that this even happened and the person is prolly still ki'ing

we are going into lockdown mode around here until we find out who this person is.

can Squi' lock registration for awhile Rig?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MAY

Quote from: 92 on July 21, 2017, 07:47:11 PM
Thank god I'm better than everyone here

Now if only we could get you to brush your damn teeth

KING BENTLEY.

and I'm kinda mad because what did Real even do to anybody, he never even posted in that confession thread!

yawl gorls are fckn LOONEY! and we need to find owt who the fck it was

this isn't cute or funny at ALL

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 08:05:52 PM
I didn't send any email. I don't know who sent you this. But all I did was a reverse search, and posted it in the thread.

fedswatchin

4 fucking k

Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 08:03:44 PM
I thought it wasn't her, but her lying about me emailing her makes me think she is spooked out a bit. Hun members of the board might not like me, but I still ain't did it. If you want to put this on me, there needs to be evidence.

What business did you have messing with those emails? It's you or a mod.

v

You're weird :kii: I have no reason to lie about you emailing me. It was so clear to me that you were the one who sent me that message on Jayden because you were in your feelings about his confession mess. I can keep going with the screencaps if you would like since you think it's cute to try to drag me into this mess. I have no issues with Glock and even didn't want to post the pics until he asked me for the pics to see who it was. Sit down.

and dummy, the emails I got were from fake and temp emails. :plzstop: You're not making any sense for someone who "was on a train to Berlin" you're way too involved in this mess.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw