ssssss Tonio, Pons...... they just found water inside the Moon

Started by KING BENTLEY., July 24, 2017, 11:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/us/moon-water-study/index.html

QuoteThere may be water ? a good bit of it ? deep inside the moon, scientists at Brown University say.
By analyzing satellite images, the scientists found evidence of water trapped in "glass beads" in ancient ash and rocks that volcanoes spewed across the surface of the moon, said Ralph Milliken, lead author of the new research, published in Nature Geoscience, and an associate professor in Brown's Department of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences.
"The fact that nearly all of them (the volcanic deposits) exhibit signatures of water suggests ... that the bulk interior of the moon is wet,"  he said in a news release.
This finding might be a boon for future missions to the moon because water could potentially be extracted from the volcanic deposits, Milliken told CNN.

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

this fallin' right in line wit all of these alien on ha moon theories

theres ice towers on tha far side of tha moon
so ofc theres water & mess there too

its sumthin there

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Brit Brat

Brit Brat

Ponz, he's coming......... And I don't think he's playing this times.

Admin

Young

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Btw, can someone share a 3D image of how a flat earth looks? I've looked up a few but it's confusing..

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: squid on July 24, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
Is the moon flat as well?
s

am mean, if yawl wanna believe in a Milky Way be my guest. But if you ain't in the candy isle I doubt you'll find it. All I'm saying.

H.#.G.*.Z