faggs fight

Started by throwintheTAL, October 02, 2015, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

sssss
right... she was in fumes
it was so random...

shading Af'
posting the pic over 50 times, I can only imagine how ANGRY she was copying, pasting, highlighting, copying, pasting
and what was up with her being upset that Af' and iman are cool?!

she just came off looking weird in here, maybe she was having a bad day :dead:

Miranda

ethiopia is the pitts of hell hun nnn

not this one pic. dddd one of the poorest country ever ever ever. nnn i have two friends who have been, they never wanna go back nn

Admin

Quote from: Forum RulesPosting other members pictures that they haven't shared themselves is prohibited.

That being said, happy vacay

iman

October 03, 2015, 05:37:26 PM #289 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:39:15 PM by iman
Quote from: Miranda on October 03, 2015, 05:34:53 PM

not this one pic. dddd one of the poorest country ever ever ever. nnn i have two friends who have been, they never wanna go back nn

NIGGERia is the pits. Did they find those girls yet?

don't get those deteriorating vocal chords pushed back further luv

"oh poor!"

the fastest growing economy in the world

http://www.businessinsider.com/world-bank-fast-growing-global-economies-2015-6

:feelinmyself:

yummy

Quote from: Herb. on October 03, 2015, 04:02:13 PM
Quote from: garlic on October 03, 2015, 03:53:30 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 03, 2015, 03:49:54 PM
Quote from: garlic on October 03, 2015, 03:46:45 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 03, 2015, 03:44:04 PM
Cinnabun :stressed:

that booked.

thanks luv. i wrote it some time ago. i think you should definitely read some zora neale hurston novels. she is the queen of researching hertiage.
I think, for now at least, I'm placing my heritage/genealogical research on a bit of a pause. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't interfere with my schoolwork just a bit. LOL. But I've already made up my mind that I'm heading to Ethiopia in Summer 2016. Maybe I'll bring one of her books along with me to compliment the experience.

yes. document the journey.
:ohwow:
I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. I'm such a crybaby.  :plzstop: There's a beautiful tourist area in Addis Ababa.

I really want to venture outward of the touristy confines, just a bit. But I have to keep safety in mind of course. If I find a guide I can trust I'll go further out.

what kinda utopia

this looks gorg'

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 05:31:52 PM

that booked.

thanks luv. i wrote it some time ago. i think you should definitely read some zora neale hurston novels. she is the queen of researching hertiage.
I think, for now at least, I'm placing my heritage/genealogical research on a bit of a pause. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't interfere with my schoolwork just a bit. LOL. But I've already made up my mind that I'm heading to Ethiopia in Summer 2016. Maybe I'll bring one of her books along with me to compliment the experience.

I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. I'm such a crybaby.  :plzstop: There's a beautiful tourist area in Addis Ababa.

I really want to venture outward of the touristy confines, just a bit. But I have to keep safety in mind of course. If I find a guide I can trust I'll go further out.

My country is so beaut' :ohwow:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :wub: :wub:

Zankou.

Why would you say that about someone's homeland? That's just rude

yummy

not niggeria RREEREITMTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXZJ

isn't that where they got the word from

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 03, 2015, 05:37:47 PM

that booked.

what kinda utopia

this looks gorg'
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

come with me yumz

yummy

do they sell cigarettes there :wellheythere:

Miranda

Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: Miranda on October 03, 2015, 05:34:53 PM

NIGGERia is the pits. Did they find those girls yet?

don't get those deteriorating vocal chords pushed back further luv

"oh poor!"

the fastest growing economy in the world

http://www.businessinsider.com/world-bank-fast-growing-global-economies-2015-6

:feelinmyself:

Oh plea. Nigeria is the largest and biggest economy in all of West Africa. We are in the OPEC hun. Our music and movie industry is massive. Abuja is giving you Miami realness.

I can admit Lagos and most cities in Nigeria are fairly dirty but we have a really huge diverse growing country and strong economy unlike POOthopia... dddd Starving selves.

I like you guys' food tho
:sobusyjetsetter:

Miranda

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 03, 2015, 05:40:15 PM

It is from the Niger river.

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 03, 2015, 05:40:15 PM

DHSHDHSJSJSSHSJSAJSJJDDJDJDJC