faggs fight

Started by throwintheTAL, October 02, 2015, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Miranda

oh wait Queen Nneka too slaying the world. Performing on Letterman. QUeen ASA booking France. Same as Queen Ayo.

Taio Cruz, Seal, Ne-Yo slaying for the diaspora. Come thru Godgeria.

iman

Oop!

The top R&B/Pop artist in the world rn is well.... an Ethiopian man  :supluv:

/convo

garlic

Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 06:38:12 PM
Oop!

The top R&B/Pop artist in the world rn is well.... an Ethiopian man  :supluv:

/convo

is he really? slay  :ohwow:

RekeRig

Quote from: Miranda on October 03, 2015, 05:34:53 PM
ethiopia is the pitts of hell hun nnn

not this one pic. dddd one of the poorest country ever ever ever. nnn i have two friends who have been, they never wanna go back nn
n

its gorgeous and the weather is perfect. East africa >>

lmao!!

Herb.

RekeRig

Quote from: Miranda on October 03, 2015, 05:41:46 PM
Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 05:37:26 PM

not this one pic. dddd one of the poorest country ever ever ever. nnn i have two friends who have been, they never wanna go back nn

NIGGERia is the pits. Did they find those girls yet?

don't get those deteriorating vocal chords pushed back further luv

"oh poor!"

the fastest growing economy in the world

http://www.businessinsider.com/world-bank-fast-growing-global-economies-2015-6

:feelinmyself:

Oh plea. Nigeria is the largest and biggest economy in all of West Africa. We are in the OPEC hun. Our music and movie industry is massive. Abuja is giving you Miami realness.

I can admit Lagos and most cities in Nigeria are fairly dirty but we have a really huge diverse growing country and strong economy unlike POOthopia... dddd Starving selves.

I like you guys' food tho
:sobusyjetsetter:
n

why are you being rude and messy

BranLover

Quote from: Herb. on October 03, 2015, 01:56:42 PM
:omgwatshappening:

The "change" people are seeing here in me is simply a reflection of how I am in my everyday life. I am not a combative person, or one who takes delight in others' sorrow and pain. If this isn't me offline, why should it be me online.

As I said to someone who I spoke with via PMs this morning, there was a reason for me separating myself from "Ken Dahl" and "Afro the BSource administrator". It's about getting back to Herbert. And making sure my foundation is strong before I add any flooring to my house.

This is why you guys have seen me interested in ancestry. This is why you see me in pictures with my real hair, and not a wig. This is why you see an abbreviation of my real name as my username on here. It's an effort to form consistency in my life.

Many wonder where the sudden change came from, but if you really look at the events and decisions I've made from the end of the last year until now, it's anything but sudden. And I am still working on it. Because there are moments in which I feel I could do things a little better. But I am proud of myself, nonetheless.

I am happy that my journey has inspired others. And I never want anyone here to feel like I am separating myself from you guys. I am still here, faithfully, every day. It's just that I've chosen to conduct myself in a different manner, not for the show of it, but for personal reasons.

But you will never find me going from thread to thread and dictating how others should behave. And if you need me, just reach out to me, I've actually had some wonderful conversations with 3 members throughout the morning via PMs.

I was happy to be able to share my insecurities, triumphs and experiences with them, as they did with me. Its needless to reiterate how much I love you all. But I will say it again, over and over. I love you unconditionally.

The writer in me lives for how you constructed and worded this. :dead:

SUPREME

!!

ddddddd

It was kinda BEAUT'

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on October 03, 2015, 07:56:25 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 03, 2015, 01:56:42 PM
:omgwatshappening:

The "change" people are seeing here in me is simply a reflection of how I am in my everyday life. I am not a combative person, or one who takes delight in others' sorrow and pain. If this isn't me offline, why should it be me online.

As I said to someone who I spoke with via PMs this morning, there was a reason for me separating myself from "Ken Dahl" and "Afro the BSource administrator". It's about getting back to Herbert. And making sure my foundation is strong before I add any flooring to my house.

This is why you guys have seen me interested in ancestry. This is why you see me in pictures with my real hair, and not a wig. This is why you see an abbreviation of my real name as my username on here. It's an effort to form consistency in my life.

Many wonder where the sudden change came from, but if you really look at the events and decisions I've made from the end of the last year until now, it's anything but sudden. And I am still working on it. Because there are moments in which I feel I could do things a little better. But I am proud of myself, nonetheless.

I am happy that my journey has inspired others. And I never want anyone here to feel like I am separating myself from you guys. I am still here, faithfully, every day. It's just that I've chosen to conduct myself in a different manner, not for the show of it, but for personal reasons.

But you will never find me going from thread to thread and dictating how others should behave. And if you need me, just reach out to me, I've actually had some wonderful conversations with 3 members throughout the morning via PMs.

I was happy to be able to share my insecurities, triumphs and experiences with them, as they did with me. Its needless to reiterate how much I love you all. But I will say it again, over and over. I love you unconditionally.

The writer in me lives for how you constructed and worded this. :dead:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :flamebroiled:

Herb.

AIDS!

AIDS!

Lemme get off this fucking bus

LOONA.

Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 05:37:26 PM

NIGGERia is the pits. Did they find those girls yet?

don't get those deteriorating vocal chords pushed back further luv

"oh poor!"

the fastest growing economy in the world

http://www.businessinsider.com/world-bank-fast-growing-global-economies-2015-6

:feelinmyself:
ddffffmmmk,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx