Started by Rxxf, August 05, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

This damn Despacito song?
It's 12 weeks at #1 now.
:melmel:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

I've never even heard it so I'm not at all tired of it.  Im not knocking nobodies hustle.  And its good to see the spics with a hit going off like this.  I like that its super successful and keep going tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Blessings and all.
But nah.
:overit:

If this bests Mariah/Boy II Men's record...
:melmel:
BRANDY

Rxxf

August 05, 2017, 11:44:45 AM #3 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:46:55 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
*Wild Thoughts, hun...
Come on.

:dead:
kii
BRANDY

MelMel

August 05, 2017, 11:46:21 AM #4 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:46:39 AM by MelMel
Anything to block that terrible ass Wildest Thoughts song

Song of the Summer tbqfhwy :blessed:

Rxxf

Quote from: MelMel on August 05, 2017, 11:46:21 AM
Anything to block that terrible ass Wildest Thoughts song

Song of the Summer tbqfhwy :blessed:

:omgwatshappening:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Idgaf about no mariah carey record,  keep going y'all
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

It's really an awful song

I'm surprised the Spanish speaking girls even accepted Justin's shitty version and vocals :uhh: what a disgrace

Buy The Stars✨

August 05, 2017, 11:52:27 AM #9 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:52:48 AM by TEXASbama
Yeah the song sucks .. I just looked at the hott 100 and I literally don't like any song in the top 10. Wtf has happened to music

SouravMay

*Wild Thoughts

And the song is amazing.
:uhh: :uhh:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 05, 2017, 11:51:17 AM
It's really an awful song

I'm surprised the Spanish speaking girls even accepted Justin's shitty version and vocals :uhh: what a disgrace
The only change i would make.  I hate that he's a part of this success.  Other than that, get your mega hit Spanish speaking people. I love it!

Rxxf

BRANDY

GRAND

Yeah mayday has been a problem long enough

Hit the ban button

CHOKE

It's kinda the song of the year tbh