Iamdelivert says Poorsha is a "golddigger" and messed with Kordellz/HE LIED

Started by BigDawg, October 04, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Now I thought this fag wont gay no mo....I thought he luh womeh...womehwomehwomehwomehwoMEH!!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

BetterAngels

Kurama

BranLover

October 04, 2015, 12:42:59 PM #3 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:43:44 PM by NexTae
nnnnnnnn

ion have nun againth her

Herb.

October 04, 2015, 12:45:49 PM #5 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:48:10 PM by Herb.
nubjbuu

"we're the same".

No hun, Porsche is a real woman who can snatch men who will claim her publicly. She drives nice cars and carries Chanel bags.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 12:45:49 PM
nubjbuu

"we're the same".

No hun, Porsche is a real woman who can snatch men who will claim her publicly. She drives nice cars and carries Chanel bags.

!!!!

Im not a fan of her slow ass but he has a lot of nerve coming for.her character like that.

BigDawg

BigDawg

Quote from: BetterAngels on October 04, 2015, 01:04:39 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Thank you for this Tea

Now Fro...I know how you feel about Hollywood buuuuut this fag really is trying it!! Why is he putting people's mess out there like that,

Herb.

October 04, 2015, 01:13:21 PM #12 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:15:50 PM by Herb.
What an idiot. He doesn't realize these people are making a joke out of him.
"What football players have you dated? Name 'em for us! :cheerup: "

And he's sitting there claiming he's dated loads of athletes, as if its an accomplishment.
At least when Hollywood did her dirt, it was out of scorn and anger. Which is understandable. And there was actually tangible evidence pointing to a legitimate relationship.

Not sitting up on some satellite radio station conjuring up lies in order to project some sort of image. He's vile.

BigDawg

Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
What an idiot. He doesn't realize these people are making a joke out of him.
"What football players have you dated? Name 'em for us! :cheerup: "

And he's sitting there claiming he's dated loads of athletes, as if its an accomplishment.
At least when Hollywood did her dirt, it was out of scorn and anger. Which is understandable. And there was actually tangible evidence pointing to a legitimate relationship.

Not sitting up on some satellite radio station conjuring up lies in order to project some sort of image. He's vile.

You always ASTOUND me when you clarify things