Bran is a shade 🤣

Started by demitri.petty, August 09, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 09, 2017, 03:38:50 PM
lol I be wondering what goes through Monica's head when Bran be subbing her.. like I haven't seen Monica say ANYTHING

I think it's because Mon is smart enough to know that it only makes Brandy look bad.

Marilyn

Sovereign.

MelMel

gghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Kurama

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 09, 2017, 03:41:12 PM
lol I be wondering what goes through Monica's head when Bran be subbing her.. like I haven't seen Monica say ANYTHING

I think it's because Mon is smart enough to know that it only makes Brandy look bad.

*sane

Young

She probably prays if anything

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

I really wanna throw u to and fro
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 03:47:29 PM
Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

I really wanna throw u to and fro

Omfff Vonc!

HUGO

Bran is getting dragged yall

:melmel:

SouravMay

I'm scared the Empressive channel will make this a story.

:stressed:

Bran hasn't been the same ever since braking up with Ryan.
B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

I don't think she meant she loved her more than her immediate family and whatnot. That would be pushing it too far. 😅

HUGO

AIDS

Quote from: jtwoeleven on August 09, 2017, 04:03:24 PM
I don't think she meant she loved her more than her immediate family and whatnot. That would be pushing it too far. 😅

n

ok well why'd she even mention that part? :dead:

brocka4life

Y'all need to stop always trying to connect dots. It usually ends up on the Shade Room, resulting in a Brandy bash session here.

No other singer talked about Whitney the way Brandy did or as much as she did.