Sorry if I offend any of you, but this shit is disgusting...

Started by MAY, August 09, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Vonc2002

I was literally just talking to a friend the other day about people who let dogs sleep in the bed and lay on the couch. Sorry but NO
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 06:05:13 PM
I was literally just talking to a friend the other day about people who let dogs sleep in the bed and lay on the couch. Sorry but NO

!!!
No ma'am. I will not let dogs on my bed or couch. That's so gross.

Kurama

FlowerBomb

Dogs will literally lick and pick up anything they see on the ground with their mouths :dead:
The walk in anything and everything, then to have  them in your bed, sofas etc and all over your face freaks me the fuck out  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Y'all dont get in the pool with y'all dogs ?  :omgwatshappening:

now that kissing shit whites do with their pets is just... EEK

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 06:05:13 PM

!!!!

Disgusting

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 09, 2017, 06:10:52 PM
Y'all dont get in the pool with y'all dogs ?  :omgwatshappening:

f
Its times like this i remember u aint really black
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

MAY

AIDS

I don't even like visiting friends houses who have dogs. I don't want to walk in your house and have your dog jump all over me. Lock cujo up or I'm dropping him off at Asian buffet