Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM #165 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:57:44 PM by Kaeli.
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

Young

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

They're hating.

It's a kii tho  :dead:

Cartierline

v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.

Young

August 10, 2017, 04:03:14 PM #169 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 04:06:40 PM by Young
Imma fuck yawl up

GLOCK

yeah

why isnt ciara excelling? :dead:

Cartierline

Rihanna has just become really lazy when it comes to performing/music. From the time she debuted to about 2012, she was improving steadily in singing and performing. This bitch could really be a FORCE but I don't think she has the desire to step her game up anymore.

She's become stagnant and it's sad.

:melmel:

And before y'all come in here with 'charts! slaying!', I don't give a fuck about that. I want her to be a fckin ARTIST.

Young

Rihanna is a FASHION ICON and a stunning girl.
Yes.

Doesn't take away from the fact that she's the  most musically versatile woman in the game right now

Top digital artist

And it doesn't take away from her distinct tone, her radio friendly voice, or her incredible stage presence

The bitch is a star. Hate on girls lol

Young

Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 04:04:58 PM
im really crying. this girl consistently keeps the hive swirling around ha cooch

regardless of how she looks

Cartierline

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 04:05:35 PM
Rihanna is a FASHION ICON and a stunning girl.
Yes.

Doesn't take away from the fact that she's the  most musically versatile woman in the game right now

Top digital artist

And it doesn't take away from her distinct tone, her radio friendly voice, or her incredible stage presence

The bitch is a star. Hate on girls lol

:dead:

Rihanna's stage presence is average at best nowadays.

GLOCK

August 10, 2017, 04:08:19 PM #175 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 04:08:40 PM by glock
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.
d
im not quite sure whats "extraordinary" talent.. 

the industry is filled with hella people and this extraordinary talent is very much so subjective..
just how some think Adele has one of the best voices ever and some argue differently..

like how the girls dont really praise beyonce for her vocals.. yet they go up for performance abilities..

none of this shit matter..
this generation of artist are a package deal and rihannas package sets her apart ...
and to round this shit up... every artist look plays into their appeal.. every damn one of them.. if this wasnt the case.. Kelly price would be #1 because she outsings all of these hoes..
rihanna will sell a record big, fat or skinny (see: wild thoughts)
the bitch just has it

GLOCK

stop letting beyonces thing let yall think every damn artist has to give that.. fuck outta here!

LOONA.

f

Is Kae retarded?

Are you retarded? Even Cassie had a smash single. There's a big history of minimally talented female artists who only had some sort of success because they had a look. Same goes for male artists.

Even Rih stans on here sit for pages talking about Bey not being able to pose or pull off high fashion as if it matters. Beyonc? is a SINGER. Modeling should be a damn afterthought.  :dead:

Most Rihanna discussion are 80% fashion and 20% hit singles.

Now y'all acting bewildered   

LOONA.