Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.
crying

A REAL Rih

Finally. :oof:

This honest ass BITCH!

UGH!

:oof:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:43:37 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

I think most of the Navy has convinced themselves that she has something to offer outside catchy singles and some cute fashion moments, but that's pretty much all she ever had. And with the weight gain, she's not even able to serve up looks anymore.

She's really not even stan worthy anymore.

I wouldnt go that far... But  :freewilly:

LOONA.

v

I think most of the Navy has convinced themselves that she has something to offer outside catchy singles and some cute fashion moments, but that's pretty much all she ever had. And with the weight gain, she's not even able to serve up looks anymore.

I'm fucking crying

Cartierline

v

Ugh sis the way we're always >>><<<

:sistas:

XXX.

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 04:06:21 PM
Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 04:04:58 PM
im really crying. this girl consistently keeps the hive swirling around ha cooch

regardless of how she looks

Monica still praying every night for Shannon to start swirling around her cooch again. ❤️

BAPHOMET.

I think its easy to tell that Rihanna are Yumz and Cart's main actual faves since the beginning  :dead: 

XXX.

Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:14:57 PM
Like I fckin said, I don't care if the bitch has the hottest single out or that she's a fashion icon or whatever.  All of that shit is extra.

Rih started out as a musical artist. I want her to GROW artistically, but it's clear she doesn't want that anymore.

BITCH!

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:13:50 PM
yall are sitting here discrediting a bitch that consistently excels at everything she does and out performs ur fave in every area outside of performing and album sales ..

DEATH

n

What does she outperform Beyonce in besides the Hot 100?

Please let me know. 

:uhh:

GLOCK

lolz see my posts that follow that
im not listing shit..

LOONA.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

The KI is they told us we were delusional when we said Drake was the reason "Work" went #1.

And then they tried to shade his starpower down only for him to immediately release all those singles and drag Rih all up and down Billboard.

Not as hot as Rih! Only 2 #1s!     

:kii:

yummy

Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:45:25 PM
v

Ugh sis the way we're always >>><<<

:sistas:

:wub:

but yea, sis...it's pretty much curtains. she's nearing her thirties and the only thing she had to supplement the lack of musical talent is all but gone.

lemme get the fuck up outta here before glock and vonc FLY into my quotes like they did the last time I said this.

XXX.

v

Brit Brat

v

DSSDSDSSSDSDSDSSSFSSSFFSSFSFSFSFSSSDSSDSSFSASAADDSFSFSFF
SFSFSFSSSDDS
SD
D
D
S
D
SD
D
SD
SD
SD
S
DD
S
S
SDD
S
DD
S
DS
S

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

The KI is they told us we were delusional when we said Drake was the reason "Work" went #1.

And then they tried to shade his starpower down only for him to immediately release all those singles and drag Rih all up and down Billboard.

Not as hot as Rih! Only 2 #1s!     

:kii:
v

he has 3 #1's and 2 of them are with rihanna

how many does she have without that ugly ass nigga?
yeah mufucka.. sit there and bask in ur fumes..

ur pissed and its a kii