Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

lol@ Rih being better than Beyonce in anything..even fashion..dfffffff

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

The way "FourFiveSeconds", "Bitch!", "American Oxygen" all struggled and they kept pushing the album back.  Then, scrapped all of them.

:kii:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

f

Is Kae retarded?

Are you retarded? Even Cassie had a smash single. There's a big history of minimally talented female artists who only had some sort of success because they had a look. Same goes for male artists.

Are you? Especially for that damn CASSIE analogy.

The point I was making was that artists cannot become as big as Rihanna coasting by solely on looks the way you're trying to make it seem.  Cassie had ONE hit. Rihanna has over 40. :dead:

I don't think the navy ever tries to make Rihanna out to be some whitney Aretha type of talent, but she definitely isn't only successful because she's beautiful.People love her voice. Now I agree that looks help you get some type of success, but Rihanna's is astronomical. I could maybe see your argument in 2006, but not now.

Cartierline

August 10, 2017, 04:51:05 PM #273 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 04:51:14 PM by Cartier
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
lol@ Rih being better than Beyonce in anything..even fashion..dfffffff
b

Bey can't dress babe. Rih has her beat in that avenue for sure.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:45:25 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:43:37 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.

I think most of the Navy has convinced themselves that she has something to offer outside catchy singles and some cute fashion moments, but that's pretty much all she ever had. And with the weight gain, she's not even able to serve up looks anymore.

She's really not even stan worthy anymore.

Ugh sis the way we're always >>><<<

:sistas:

:wub:

but yea, sis...it's pretty much curtains. she's nearing her thirties and the only thing she had to supplement the lack of musical talent is all but gone.

lemme get the fuck up outta here before glock and vonc FLY into my quotes like they did the last time I said this.

yummy

ssss

Trey, don't kii too hard. I'm still waiting for you and Bre to get real about Britney.

:ummwhat:

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
stop letting beyonces thing let yall think every damn artist has to give that.. fuck outta here!

Can you send that memo to your girl?

Visual!

n

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 10, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
I think its easy to tell that Rihanna are Yumz and Cart's main actual faves since the beginning  :dead:

Glock is not a Rih   

Quote from: 92 on November 03, 2015, 03:32:23 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 03, 2015, 03:31:08 PM
Quote from: Glock on November 03, 2015, 03:29:07 PM
Loud only has 2 #1s
Wtf are u talking about ... Trolling faggot

S&M, WMN & OG all went #1

What kinda Rih are you hun?

And Xtina did had 3 #1s from her debut.   

i'm crying

The way I had to correct him    :kii:   

BAPHOMET.

and yeah lets not be deluded. Rih used to lash everyone in the fashion department. She can have that.

Its nice tho.

GLOCK

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

The way "FourFiveSeconds", "Bitch!", "American Oxygen" all struggled and they kept pushing the album back.  Then, scrapped all of them.

:kii:
d

it was a messy era
what artist doesnt have this after 7 albums?

how many hit songs did lemonade propel?  :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:48:24 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:45:25 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

I think most of the Navy has convinced themselves that she has something to offer outside catchy singles and some cute fashion moments, but that's pretty much all she ever had. And with the weight gain, she's not even able to serve up looks anymore.

Ugh sis the way we're always >>><<<

:sistas:

:wub:

but yea, sis...it's pretty much curtains. she's nearing her thirties and the only thing she had to supplement the lack of musical talent is all but gone.

lemme get the fuck up outta here before glock and vonc FLY into my quotes like they did the last time I said this.

JESUS!

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:52:25 PM
I think its easy to tell that Rihanna are Yumz and Cart's main actual faves since the beginning  :dead:

Glock is not a Rih   

Loud only has 2 #1s

i'm crying

s

because i forgot about that terrible remix with britney

faggot PLEA

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Glock is not a Rih   

Loud only has 2 #1s

i'm crying

omg.

He's NEVER wrong about those Monica stats tho'.

Brit Brat

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 04:48:38 PM
v

SSJKAKSJASJAKSJSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSAKSJASJAJSKASKAJSKAJSKJAJASJAJSKAJSA
S
AS
ASA
C
C
CV
FV
V
X

VX
C