Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

August 11, 2017, 05:14:46 PM #496 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:16:15 PM by GUCCI.
Quote from: OwnIt on August 11, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
If Bey was thirsty for that #1 she woulda kept comin out with pop friendly Sweet Dreams and mess. Before 4 ever even came out, she was in the documentaries shading the gorls who put out quick hits that don't stick like grits, as opposed to making real albums. And that was filmed before she ever released a single. If Bey was pressed for a #1, she would have easily gotten one. 4 was made as a point to say, "I'm a legend, I can craft a real album with raw vocals and still make an impact with songs that everyone will know the lyrics to." :plea:

:guys: :guys: :guys:

XXX.

The way 'Lis and Drais lashed the FUCK out of Rig in here!

XXX.

fedswatchin

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 11, 2017, 05:14:46 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 11, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
If Bey was thirsty for that #1 she woulda kept comin out with pop friendly Sweet Dreams and mess. Before 4 ever even came out, she was in the documentaries shading the gorls who put out quick hits that don't stick like grits, as opposed to making real albums. And that was filmed before she ever released a single. If Bey was pressed for a #1, she would have easily gotten one. 4 was made as a point to say, "I'm a legend, I can craft a real album with raw vocals and still make an impact with songs that everyone will know the lyrics to." :plea:

:guys: :guys: :guys:
:howfestive: :howfestive: :howfestive:

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

4 fucking k

not 39 pages

Who fought in here  :plzstop: I need cliff notes

4 fucking k

4 fucking k

Quote from: Chief Yoholo-Micco on August 10, 2017, 02:14:27 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 10, 2017, 02:12:21 AM
Quote from: indian never dies. on August 10, 2017, 02:10:09 AM
rihanna always picks up weight and loses it. sssss

v

plea

dont act like this bitch has EVER been this fat before

she gained 10 pounds during Talk that Talk but thats it

not 500 lbs like now

shes DESTINED to be fat luv bug
yeah shes bigger now.

i wouldn't underestimate her though. she seems like she knows how to take it off quickly.

i could see her getting back to a Loud era tea.

v

She's not Janet or Bey. This bitch is lazy and lacks real discipline. She's going to be this size for a while.