Dead at vh1 and this throwback clip #PoorJackie

Started by 🦚, August 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 12, 2017, 11:02:48 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 12, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

This girl really wanted to make a SPLASH but it failed big time.

Return! Queen is back!

No one likes this bitch anymore, except Ray
sdssssdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Return! Queen is back!

CSDSDSSDSDSDDSSDSDDSDSDSDSSDFDFDFSDFSFSSFFSSFSFFSSFFSSFFSSFFSSFFSFSFSFSFSSFFSFSFS

!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Im team TAMI....

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 12, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

Return! Queen is back!

CSDSDSSDSDSDDSSDSDDSDSDSDSSDFDFDFSDFSFSSFFSSFSFFSSFFSSFFSSFFSSFFSFSFSFSFSSFFSFSFS

!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Im team TAMI....

:udontlookok:
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSDDDDDDDD
ME TOO!!!!!!!!
When i dislike u more than Tami its a fckn problem
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Did Evelyn say it's her business? She isn't doing anything but talking to a grown woman who wants to vent about being mistreated by her mother
no one put a gun to Takari's head and forced her to talk to Eve or send her the book
and Cody and Baph and obviously Sle are here for Queen Eve too

BigDawg

I have never liked Evelyn but I thought her return would be cool, but she turned me off in the first episode trying to justify and create a time line for sleeping with Kenny. She cared more about "clearing her name" than listening to Tami's true issue that Evelyn should have disclosed this before they started getting friendly. Then for her to meddle in Jackie's family issues for the sake of turning the light off of what was truly going on in her life, her comeback was lackluster and moot.

Vonc2002

No i was with her all the way up until she started  creating the jackie shit and harping on it.  She didn't owe tami shit.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 11:21:46 AM
No i was with her all the way up until she started  creating the jackie shit and harping on it.  She didn't owe tami shit.

BigDawg

I agree, Evelyn actually seemed to blow that out of proportion more so than Tami did

Scott.

shes a fake bitch. I'm glad Brandi said that in that interview she did. I wish she would've came to the reunion

.betterwiseup

I don't see the problem Evelyn putting Jackie ass on blast about how she mistreat her daughter. Somebody had to the do it.

BAPHOMET.

Evelyn is kinda the Queen of Basketball Wives.

RAY7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 12, 2017, 11:37:58 AM
Evelyn is kinda the Queen of Basketball Wives.
!!!
I mean Jackie has repeated Eve's phrases multiple times on here
the whole promotion before the season started was centered on her and Tami
:dead: @ her needing to donate to Takari's son for a "splash"

Cowgirl

I honestly thought her daughter was exaggerating, just when I was starting to feel Jackie. :uhh:

And my problem with Evelyn wasn't that she made her relationship her business but was that she was so offended when Jackie brought up Shanice. If you're going to dish it be able to take it too. If they only spoke about things hay only pertained to them there wouldn't be a show..

XXX.

Sleigh, bae.

They dug in the vaults and posted the actual therapy scene.  The way Jackie told them both she doesn't give a fuck as Takari sobbed DOWN has me hiding Jackie's liquor at the Angel Brinks event!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

This girl is terrified of this woman!

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
Sleigh, bae.

They dug in the vaults and posted the actual therapy scene.  The way Jackie told them both she doesn't give a fuck as Takari sobbed DOWN has me hiding Jackie's liquor at the Angel Brinks event!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

This girl is terrified of this woman!

Yikes. I forgot this happen. Wow vh1 is stomping all over her bad mother wig.
For her prized light skin baby to dig into her like this  :plzstop:

I really hope takari takes the coins from the book and gets therapy. Jackie has done a number on that baby emotionally and mentally.
I like Jackie on that show, but I don't fault anyone for finding her disgusting and inhumane for this.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/