The Golden Girls Reunion

Started by M-Rocka, August 14, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 14, 2017, 10:00:48 PM
D

So yea.... Jackie ain't going anywhere next season.

And it isn't up for debate
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on August 14, 2017, 11:04:42 PM
Someone really needs to run up on Shaunie. She thinks she is invincible. I just need one of them to be like fuck it and fuck ha shit all tha way up!
I can't stand that pound puppy looking ass hoe. Not her saying she didn't say they didn't have substance  :dead:
I love that Vh1 had played it in the clip beforehand. Malaysia shouldve wrung that hoe's neck but she clearly really didn't give a fuck
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 14, 2017, 11:16:27 PM
G

I think some of y'all just lived for the nostalgia. This was the absolute worst season.

:udontlookok:
Iono about this tho trey, i loved this Jackie shit and this was a pretty good reunion too imo. I loved watching Jackie stomp everybody out. When she told Jennifer
"You're a GUEST on the show!  Yea, u can speak!"
:plzstop:
Jackie literally lit every bitch up that had sumn to say and i was watching in sheer fckn BLISS :blessed:

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2017, 03:16:41 AM
Someone really needs to run up on Shaunie. She thinks she is invincible. I just need one of them to be like fuck it and fuck ha shit all tha way up!
I can't stand that pound puppy looking ass hoe. Not her saying she didn't say they didn't have substance  :dead:
I love that Vh1 had played it in the clip beforehand. Malaysia shouldve wrung that hoe's neck but she clearly really didn't give a fuck
!!!

Then she killed me talking about how she wasn't judging Jackie and then turns around and says if her child was burned up in a hospital she would drop everything and go.

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on August 14, 2017, 11:12:46 PM
JDSJJSJSJSSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSNSNJSJDJDJJDJSJDJNDJDJDJDNNDNDNDNFNDHHHHDJDJNSNSNSNSNSNNSNSNS

!!!!!!!!!!! "Fuck it!" has me in STICHES!!!!!
Hate her

:plzstop:

She is worse than Mona imo

Scott.

Nine

August 15, 2017, 08:41:29 AM #36 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:05:45 AM by Nine
Shaunie is so condescending for no reason. I really can't stand her, and I wish Malaysia would have dug in her ass a bit.

Dumb, presence-less Queen self.

:uhh:

Jackie is still a horrible mother, but I love her as a BBW character. Sat up there and dragged DEVILyn this whole reunion.

Jenn's follow the leader, weak ass ass even got it too.

:blessed:

RAY7

I can tell Evelyn really wants to change
maybe she should've stayed at OWN cuz
you can't be up here crying in front of these ppl at this reunion
and letting this nutcase get under your skin
Still she looked 10 times better than Quackie and
she got her truth out about the situation

M-Rocka

[instagram]
[/instagram]

DEVILyn's clapbacks are as weak as her uterus. She was throwing bottles and jumping on tables like a wild hyena when Kenya Bell called her loose, but was silent when Jackie said her daughter was a build a whore. No respect for this demon whore.

RAY7

Eve spoke the truth in those tweets
not this person saying she just started taking care of her son
do you KNOW her or...?

M-Rocka

Jackie talks BBW and drama with Takari.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 15, 2017, 09:40:11 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

DEVILyn's clapbacks are as weak as her uterus. She was throwing bottles and jumping on tables like a wild hyena when Kenya Bell called her loose, but was silent when Jackie said her daughter was a build a whore. No respect for this demon whore.
WOMP! This idiot :dead:

RAY7

This girl sitting in the screen cap looking like M Bison
I can't

BigDawg

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Such a weak bitch, the way Jackie lashed all of them  :dead:

Tami sat their like, I aint sayin shit.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2017, 01:09:32 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Such a weak bitch, the way Jackie lashed all of them  :dead:

Tami sat their like, I aint sayin shit.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Tami, but sis ain't do shit when Saniy' was pouncing on ha "niece".