'laysia VH1 Interview; Wants Some LA Girls Back

Started by M-Rocka, August 16, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quotehttp://www.vh1.com/news/323832/malaysia-pargo-says-bring-back-draya-laura-govan-bambi/

Malay' wants Laura, Bambi, and Draya back for a trill LA vs. Miami showdown. Y'all know Braunie won't go for that.

:cheerup:

BigDawg

Yea, she and Laura are still cool amd Bambi is her sis. Draya hmm

I do think they need one more core LA girl to even out the mess.

XXX.

Good interview.

I hope Malaysia actually does return next season.

Dumb baby talk self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on August 16, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

I wouldn't mind Miserable Face, I love her. But shit, I'd say bring Thursday or Mehgan too.

XXX.

M-Rocka

Mehgan is entertaining AF. The way she gathered Draya together on season 4 and on BGC.😂

Buy The Stars✨

Scott.

I loved this interview and she told the absolute truth. Evelyn and Shaunie never wanted to work with these other girls and this is what made the season not enjoyable because it was all production driven bullshit.

I knew once Evelyn came back, it would be a jumble of dumb shit. The LA girls are not Meeka, Kesha, Kenya and Jen. They will stand up for themselves and  Shaunie and Evelyn couldn't take that. I mean, they used the same tactic with Royce back in Miami. The show could've been even better back THEN had not they not tried to exclude Royce from everything.

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 16, 2017, 04:13:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 16, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

I wouldn't mind Miserable Face, I love her. But shit, I'd say bring Thursday or Mehgan too.
:dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on August 16, 2017, 04:42:32 PM
I die when he calls her "Miseri"

Cbdndndndnd

I love her to death, but it's like every confessional she looked like this:

Nine

That would slay a bit. Rebrand this current one to Miami and ship Shaunie and them over there.

Then bring LA back.

:oof:

Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 16, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
Mehgan is entertaining AF. The way she gathered Draya together on season 4 and on BGC.😂
Yeah, it's time for Queen to return

:butwait!:

XXX.

Glad we're all in agreeance that the big giant little weenie can stay where she's at!