Chicago producer on Brandy: "she can dance, sing and act."

Started by Sovereign., August 16, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

she's got all the talent in the world!

:'(  :ohwow:

She keeps saying her dream role is Annie Oakley. Kwee' is going to be the first black Annie.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay/BWW-TV-Back-Behind-Bars-Brandy-Norwood-Gets-Ready-for-Her-CHICAGO-Return-20170816

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

I love when they show clips outside of the Roxie song because she really DIGS in to the others

the way she still sounds amazing with all that dancing
:plzstop:

Sovereign.

Brandy is so sweet and humble. She's really shining here.

Sovereign.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 16, 2017, 10:58:51 PM
I love when they show clips outside of the Roxie song because she really DIGS in to the others

!!!

That is my favorite number (Me and My Baby) in the entire musical, which was cut from the movie.

The choreography amplifies at the end and she's still on it.

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on August 16, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

!!!!
but then she goes back to lipping for BRANDY performances

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

I really hope she makes Broadway her home. I think she has the possibility of being nominated/winning a Tony.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Saeed. on August 16, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
I really hope she makes Broadway her home. I think she has the possibility of being nominated/winning a Tony.
I see it, I think it's a good fit for her!

Sovereign.

Bran just needs that second hit sitcom. Missed the mark with 'Zoe'. She needs a 'black-ish' or 'Insecure' mess out.

A Broadway and television star mess out.

Rxxf

August 17, 2017, 01:04:12 AM #12 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:04:23 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
She is stunning.
I wish I could see her on broadway again, but I won't be able to this time.
BRANDY

b7

It's comforting to know she doesn't have too tho lolz Sangin self