SZA postponed her whole tour lol

Started by 4 fucking k, August 17, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2017, 04:44:44 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 18, 2017, 04:35:12 PM
Nccncvncnv yea

I heard Bey broke off a piece of that cube screen mess from the 'mation tour just for SZA. lots of bells and whistles coming soon

:blessed:
I hope tf so cause these legos spelling out CTRL wont fckn do. Im crying at these responses
oh wow. EXTRAVAGANCE!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
  :usuresis:
hey hun..
And JheCOMA's last mess gave what?

Didn't the bitch stomp around stage barefooted ... with one background singer and a damn smoke machine..

Fag.. get the fuck owt

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 04:49:00 PM
Nccncvncnv yea

I heard Bey broke off a piece of that cube screen mess from the 'mation tour just for SZA. lots of bells and whistles coming soon

I hope tf so cause these legos spelling out CTRL wont fckn do. Im crying at these responses
oh wow. EXTRAVAGANCE!
hey hun..

Didn't the bitch stomp around stage barefooted ... with one background singer and a damn smoke machine..

Fag.. get the fuck owt
Fag, WHATEVER tf it was it shitted on these bedazzled building blocks this ugly bitch has sitting on this stage. Fck u and MOVE. Shit.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Guys
Has tinashe or ciara headlined their own tour yet? Lol
PM me to let me know k?

LOONA.

Has Aweariie?

How many tours Jans cancelled again?

XXX.

I'm screaming at the Rih's in here tryna MESS when the Anti World Tour stage didn't look much better.

Bitch, what kinda tabernacle?  Is it a church pulpit?  :kii: :kii: :ohwow:

LOONA.

GLOCK

August 18, 2017, 04:57:52 PM #143 Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:58:12 PM by glock
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2017, 04:54:39 PM
Nccncvncnv yea

oh wow. EXTRAVAGANCE!
hey hun..

Fag.. get the fuck owt
Fag, WHATEVER tf it was it shitted on these bedazzled building blocks this ugly bitch has sitting on this stage. Fck u and MOVE. Shit.
s

So basically I'm right and this bitch stomped her little mouse face ass around stage in some cheap ass flowered skirt.. giving every bit of up and coming
This stage SHITS..
And ur a hater..

With terrible taste. Don't bother replying because I'm not reading it

Bitch

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
I'm screaming at the Rih's in here tryna MESS when the Anti World Tour stage didn't look much better.

Oh shit

SLKDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Vonc2002

f
That pic doesnt even show all of what Rihanna had going on on her stage. Stick to dragging ciara
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Nccncvncnv yea

oh wow. EXTRAVAGANCE!
hey hun..

Fag.. get the fuck owt

:kii:

Still waiting on JheNyQuil to follow up "The Worst".

Offkey chink!

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 18, 2017, 04:58:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

Oh shit

SLKDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Is it a Tyler Perry stage play?  :kii: