XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 03:40:57 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 02:59:16 AM
Screaming at the post getting deleted.

Iman, are they OK?

Tea!
ddddddddddddddd

Bae, I was waiting on you!

The way this backfired, and Kel's tour got canceled in the process!  :plzstop: :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on August 17, 2017, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: element on August 17, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

this bitch is weak as fuck I'm sorry :uhh: is it Tweet?
well we know it ain't Ciara faggot..
Not with these actual venues she's performing @

Didn't the second leg of ur bitches Chili's tour get canceled?
I got time

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

Iman, are they OK?

Tea!
ddddddddddddddd

The way this backfired, and Kel's tour got canceled in the process!  :plzstop: :kii:
bae I was fucking dead to the world ddddd
Now I'm up as fuck and all I see is toddler panties sprawled across this fucking thread
BXBXXX

XX
X
X

X
X
X
X

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 03:44:49 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

Iman, are they OK?

Tea!
ddddddddddddddd

bae I was fucking dead to the world ddddd
Now I'm up as fuck and all I see is toddler panties sprawled across this fucking thread
BXBXXX

XX
X
X

X
X
X
X

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=43075.0

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 17, 2017, 11:23:18 PM
A lot of these gorls aren't really cut out for this whole being a superstar thing.
yeah
Kelela, Rochelle Jordan, Teedra and Tinashe comes to fucking mind hun

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on August 17, 2017, 11:25:33 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm sure she hasn't even been sleeping preparing for this tour.  I know her anxiety is probably through the roof.  Can't wait! 

:blessed:
this story doesn't make sense. So her testing was concurrent throughout the week and the day of the concert she gets cleared to fly, but it's still postponed? Why wouldn't she have postponed it earlier if she knew she was unable to fly and had not been told when she'd be able to fly? Sounds like a psychotic break and a spur of the moment suicide attempt to me

is this new found stupidity your new "thing"?
If she was in the hospital ..
how was she to rehearse and do fittings?

This isn't some tour in the damn lobby of a fucking Buffalo Wild Wings like Ciara's last mess FAGG..
This was an actual MESS..
It's postponed to Sunday.. sold owt and you'll do nothing but wait and seethe at all the bitches that have eclipsed ur fucking fave in .5 of an era

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on August 17, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm sure she hasn't even been sleeping preparing for this tour.  I know her anxiety is probably through the roof.  Can't wait! 

this story doesn't make sense. So her testing was concurrent throughout the week and the day of the concert she gets cleared to fly, but it's still postponed? Why wouldn't she have postponed it earlier if she knew she was unable to fly and had not been told when she'd be able to fly? Sounds like a psychotic break and a spur of the moment suicide attempt to me

Not the girls rallying together for peace and quietness as they finish their lemon pepper wing mess
:plzstop:

They wanted no parts .. it seems

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 03:50:21 AM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

This isn't some tour in the damn lobby of a fucking Buffalo Wild Wings like Ciara's last mess FAGG..
It's postponed to Sunday.. sold owt and you'll do nothing but wait and seethe at all the bitches that have eclipsed ur fucking fave in .5 of an era

BIIIIITCH!

Not the Buffalo Wild Wings World Tour

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on August 17, 2017, 11:28:38 PM
Glad my faves ain't out here
that's the thing
Ur fave isn't out here  :dead:
She's somewhere playing house with a closeted fag ... and sitting back as they orchestrate her next era that will surely cement her in the likes of the Ashanti's, sunshine andersons and Teirra Marie's

This shit is about to be a fucking kiiiiiiiiiiiii

And I can't say I've ever been more excited

GLOCK

August 18, 2017, 03:56:26 AM #86 Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:56:54 AM by glock
Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

BIIIIITCH!

VXBXNXNZNZNZNZNN

not ci leaving the "concert" mess with Ranch & Bleu cheese throughout her mane

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 03:51:48 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 17, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

Not the girls rallying together for peace and quietness as they finish their lemon pepper wing mess
:plzstop:

They wanted no parts .. it seems

NNDNbdbdbNNNDbbdnnnnn

Not Ci recycling old tactics and luring the girls with a 6 pieces BONELESS mess & a side of ranch with every ticket sold. :omf:

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 18, 2017, 03:56:26 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 18, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

YES, Queen!

It's literally 3 DAYS!

nndnDNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

BIIIIITCH!

VXBXNXNZNZNZNZNN

not ci leaving the "concert" mess with Ranch & Bleu cheese throughout her mane

NDNDNbdbdnNNDNndnnNDBBBBnnnnnnn

Not Talisa handing Ci her order mid-8 count!

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on August 17, 2017, 11:29:36 PM
Can somebody go in the back and pull me out a Love Galore plaque mess? **chuckles*

surely when it gets certed cuz it's almost there & her album as well
We will know it won't be some damn parting gift from her label like "I bet" was dddddddddd

XBXNXN @ all the girls clocking how terribly it was doing then weeks before her untimely snip from Epic.. she receives a damn certification

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

What kinda "thx but no thx for everything" superlative 
La had HAD it  :kii: