This is kinda sad

Started by FlowerBomb, August 20, 2017, 04:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

August 20, 2017, 04:15:04 AM Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 04:16:46 AM by Amir
[instagram]

These ages though

Quotewhere do you stand on this story? A North Carolina father of 5, is in jail facing child abuse charges for allegedly leaving his kids at home all day while he went to work. According to court documents, the children's ages are listed as 8, 7, 5, 3 and 1.

ABC11 reports that father Victor Alonzo King works at a Chipotle in Raleigh, NC. He claims he left the kids in the care of a neighbor, who apparently left them alone with no supervision.

He pleaded with a judge this week, explaining he needed to return to work because he?s the sole provider for his family since his wife is very ill. "Two weeks ago my wife was diagnosed with stage four cancer. And I'm practically like her only way to pay for all of her medical bills,? he said. ?So I was wondering if I could get out early and I can still work so I won't lose my job so I can still pay for her medical expenses.?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I FEEL SO BAD
GOOD BABYSITTERS ARE EXPENSIVE AND HARD TO FIND
I HOPE HE GETS HIS KIDS BACK ONCE HES ABLE TO TO PAY A STEADY BABYSITTER

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Aww

I hope someone does a go fund me mess

LOONA.

Somebody already bailed him out. He said it was a complete stranger. There's also a GoFundMe but the donate option is disabled now.     

https://www.gofundme.com/ntkyg6tc

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on August 20, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
Somebody already bailed him out. He said it was a complete stranger. There's also a GoFundMe but the donate option is disabled now.     

wow humans aren't complete trash after all

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Amir on August 20, 2017, 04:56:16 AM
Quote from: Drais. on August 20, 2017, 04:43:22 AM

wow humans aren't complete trash after all

WELL WHATS WRONG WITH THIS?

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE RAISING MONEY FOR HIM

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Marilyn

I read somewhere else that he had a babysitter but she abandoned the kids. I don't know the real details but kids should NEVER be left alone like that. Kids have been abducted from their homes and died in fires because of this.

Eternal Bell

not tha bby sitter ditchin tha kids snsns

he needa get one of those nanny folk frm care.com or sumthin
not too espensive & theyre not a scam mess

Opposites Attract.

I hate to say this BUT he has a previous children endangerment or cruelty/abuse charge in another state. His Job manager was acting as Power of Attorney on his behalf instead of his sick wife which was weird as hell but we'll see.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 20, 2017, 05:35:24 AM
not tha bby sitter ditchin tha kids snsns

he needa get one of those nanny folk frm care.com or sumthin
not too espensive & theyre not a scam mess
:usureuok:

GLOCK

Quote from: Hayuya on August 20, 2017, 09:19:05 AM
Sad. I feel like a lot of parents roll the dice with stuff like this - especially in single parent, low income households. He just happened to get caught.
yeah