b7

Ugh I'm still pissed about Jared

Molly is a damn DUMMY, flat tf out. Worse than Issa

:melmel:

Harlem

Molly's brother was kinda fine too

AIDS

b7

But I also love that Insecure is staying true and not Tryna be like every other show with dumb plot twists and cliffhangers :dead: they're keeping it so REAL

I mean I love shows like that too, but this is so refreshing. Real dialogue and situations

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 21, 2017, 03:30:35 PM
:udontlookok: well when you put it like that..
:ack:
I could see a woman taking issue with that BUT there was no excuse the 2nd time. She was playing with that boy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Yup! I kinda loved the fact that it was exposed that Molly's father cheated on her moms just to give her that reality even the people you think are "perfect" go through bullshit too

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 21, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
But I also love that Insecure is staying true and not Tryna be like every other show with dumb plot twists and cliffhangers :dead: they're keeping it so REAL

I mean I love shows like that too, but this is so refreshing. Real dialogue and situations
I AGREE! I love how authentically black it feels. The friendship dynamics are so real.  Like, the way they talk to each other and shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

!!!

I feels like I'm watching friends when the show comes on.

:oof:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

I AGREE! I love how authentically black it feels. The friendship dynamics are so real.  Like, the way they talk to each other and shit
!!!! All the way down to the phone convos. Ugh this natural ass show

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Think that's why their relationship get compared to girlfriends so many times. Very authentic and believable

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on August 21, 2017, 03:27:37 PM
Quote from: glock on August 21, 2017, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Kurama on August 21, 2017, 03:16:42 PM
lemme find that old thread tho cuz everyone wasnt here for GODniel at first
ive always been team GODniel

wait Kings

:flamebroiled:
:gorlonfire:

That man is fucking gorgeous

SouravMay

Molly's acting has me cackling. She really can't pull off serious or drama. You can tell she is a comedian nnnn
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: HUGO on August 21, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
I screamed when that dick pic came through and she rear ended that truck  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I hate how they paint her being promiscuous and a hoe inadvertently leading to trouble and issues. Can she not be a hoe and still be happy?
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: MARS. on August 21, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
watching now.

When Molly gets this nigga's occupation wrong :dead:

That was funny

:dead: :dead: :dead:
B7

HUGO

Quote from: MACK on August 21, 2017, 03:48:59 PM
Molly's acting has me cackling. She really can't pull off serious or drama. You can tell she is a comedian nnnn

dad cheated on mom?!
Fuck this! fuck that!

:young: