Started by SouravMay, August 26, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Cissy vhjcklmbdcccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfd

"would it bother you if Whitney was gay? Yes.   :whogonbook: "

"so were you happy when Bobby came into the picture? No.  :hmph: "

Young

Vonc2002

Omg, im feeling like a story on whitney VS Cissy would be amazing.  I get the thought that Cissy was low-key jealous of her daughter's career. From earlier on in the doc when she says everything  she was is because i taught her "it came from me" to her writing in her book "whitney stole all of my style"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 26, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
"you have this family riddled with drugs and homosexuality what you choose to focus on..."

omm  :guys: they spilling all tea in this
I fell tf out.  Not this family riddled with drugs :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Robyn was pretty cute for a stud tho. I see why whitney spread those legs

Vonc2002

They really are spilling all the mess. :plzstop:
Not confirming whitney was into chicks and that when Bobby came into the picture Robyn was PISSED :dead:

b7

That was probably the most DOWN sad ass night we've ever had on this forum

When it was announced that she died omg sdddf I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted Bran to perform too
:overit:

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
They really are spilling all the mess. :plzstop:
Not confirming whitney was into chicks and that when Bobby came into the picture Robyn was PISSED :dead:

And Bobby wanted Robyn's dyke ass owt  :plzstop:

yummy

Not Robyn and Bobby getting into a fistfight and Robyn whooping his ass omggggggg :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2017, 12:30:26 AM
Not Robyn and Bobby getting into a fistfight and Robyn whooping his ass omggggggg :kii:
!!!!!!!!!!!
This bodyguard is spilling ALL the mess :kii:

yummy

I'm screaming at them paying Robyn to disappear, they should've paid Bobby to crawl away some damn where :uhh:

Vonc2002

I can't believe this bodyguard is talking like this.  Not sending a report to all the family basically telling them that whitney is coked tf out. And I can't believe she overdosed while making Waiting to Exhale. I know she had problems but in my mind i still wanted to believe whitney was a recreational drug user but she was like fr an addict :stressed:

yummy

I didn't know her father sued her

I remember watching something else about her a few years back and they said she didn't attend his funeral, that must've been why

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

I remember watching something else about her a few years back and they said she didn't attend his funeral, that must've been why
U dont remember she spoke about that when wendy interviewed her?

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 12:49:59 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

U dont remember she spoke about that when wendy interviewed her?

Nah, I don't remember that. What did she say?