Whitney: "Can I Be Me" (FULL MOVIE)

Started by SouravMay, August 26, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Quote from: 1RIG on August 27, 2017, 03:30:17 AM
n

It's a huge part of her story because it directly affected her marriage which in turn, clearly effected her mental health and decision making
well that is if she was lesbian, which she denied and to this day there is no proof for.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Vonc2002

August 27, 2017, 03:34:27 AM #46 Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:36:43 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:24:49 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 01:55:13 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 01:49:29 AM
A movie based on mostly rumors and speculation. Not them showing this other girl walking to Whitney's funeral, saying it's Bobbi Kristina... that's really embarrassing.
Boy, speculation is all we'll ever get unless its coming from the mouth of whitney herself, but this is damn sure credible considering that its coming from people that were embedded in her camp for yrs. It's not like they were saying things that we didnt know. Whitney WAS a drug abuser and she DEFINITELY was a damn lesbian...........well bi-curious
Whitney said she's not a lesbian. Even if she was, I don't see how that was such a major part of her story. Yes, she was an addict but this was a mess of a documentary. They had hundreds of hours of footage for the original documentary they were making about her tour, yet they chose to have people on there speaking about her who hadn't even talked to Whitney in more than a decade saying what they think was going on with Whitney. I'm not here for the sugarcoating of her story, but at least some fact checking would be good. Whitney did NOT get Bobby hooked on drugs and he's been caught in his lies more than once.
Whitney said alot of things and I dont believe those either. and CLEARLY those types of things were a major part of her story because it was those exact things that had her unable to leave drugs alone. They created the documentary that they wanted and one that I was intrested in seeing. I dont want to see some bullshit about her last tour. U cant talk about Whitney's last tour and not delve into drugs anyway because at that time she was basically SWIMMING in coke. They wanted to make something salacious and that's what they did.  I much rather watch a documentary about the demise of her and her career rather than one talking about how great she was. Yea, we know. Now tell us what fckd her up. And who cares if the people havent spoke to her in over a decade. They spooke to her at the height of her drug use and when she was spiraling, which is the whole fckn point. Whitney was a drug abuser and was one LONG before Bobby Brown, this is a fact. So if ANYBODY introduced anynody to drugs it was her. Climb outta yo hurt feelings because alot of this shit is definitely rooted in the truth
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 27, 2017, 03:30:17 AM
n

It's a huge part of her story because it directly affected her marriage which in turn, clearly effected her mental health and decision making
RIGHT! How is this bitch being a closet dyke not relevant to her story :plzstop:
She was clearly concerned with what the public thought, hence that booing at soultrain being so heart breaking. None of this shit was NEWS they just gave it context. It's sad that she went out that way but it is what it fckn is.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:29:31 AM
Also they said she died of an overdose, which is simply not true. They would know if they checked sources outside of the national enquirer (like the official autopsy report).
However u wanna paint it, she died because of fckn drugs. People that are in their right frame of mind dont die in an inch of fckn bath water. Drugs did her in, the end

Purple Moon

Bobby was also doing drugs way before he met Whitney. There's even footage of a performance of his where a bag falls out of his pocket. Just saying.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 03:41:20 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:29:31 AM
Also they said she died of an overdose, which is simply not true. They would know if they checked sources outside of the national enquirer (like the official autopsy report).
However u wanna paint it, she died because of fckn drugs. People that are in their right frame of mind dont die in an inch of fckn bath water. Drugs did her in, the end
I'm not denying that. But it wasn't an overdose, however you wanna spin it.

Vonc2002

Lots of documentaries are like this as are many biographies that are written on celebrites UNLESS they're autobiographies :dead:
They take the stories and knowledge of people that surrounded them and knew them best and this is what u get. :kii:
That whole laundry list of people aint get together and decide to conspire against Whitney and Robyn. They were a damn lesbian couple :dead:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Blindian on August 27, 2017, 03:42:42 AM
I think it would be really relevant if it were fact as opposed to speculation.

If something leaked out to confirm her sexuality and it was tied to an event in the timeline of her life.

But what I am hearing here is , "I think she was bisexual lol".

This is a documentary on her life, not a phone conversation between Talequa and Shoqueda. But this is the way it's coming off to me. Very unprofessional, but it's still interesting.
exactly my feelings. We all have heard these rumors for decades, it seems to me they were just trying to use this to sell the movie. The headlines read "new documentary reveals whitney's secret lesbian life" etc. when you have leolah brown in your documentary don't expect me to take any of it serious tbh.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 03:47:37 AM
Lots of documentaries are like this as are many biographies that are written on celebrites UNLESS they're autobiographies :dead:
They take the stories and knowledge of people that surrounded them and knew them best and this is what u get. :kii:
That whole laundry list of people aint get together and decide to conspire against Whitney and Robyn. They were a damn lesbian couple :dead:
People who knew her best, like who? Bobby clearly has an agenda.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:46:01 AM
Bobby was also doing drugs way before he met Whitney. There's even footage of a performance of his where a bag falls out of his pocket. Just saying.
There's a difference between recreational drug use and being an addict. I can see someone who started doing drugs at fckn 10 being a heavy drug user and that being an influence on the person they're with. I definitely believe that Whitney was the heavier drug user, which was a reason they ultimately didnt work. Whitney was ADDICTED and that led to her demise

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:50:24 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 03:47:37 AM
People who knew her best, like who? Bobby clearly has an agenda.
Bobby was interviewed in the doc? what's the timestamp?

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 27, 2017, 03:51:29 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 27, 2017, 03:46:01 AM
There's a difference between recreational drug use and being an addict. I can see someone who started doing drugs at fckn 10 being a heavy drug user and that being an influence on the person they're with. I definitely believe that Whitney was the heavier drug user, which was a reason they ultimately didnt work.
that's what you believe and I respect that.

Vonc2002

I knew whitney was dyking a bit but I really didnt know (or maybe didnt wanna believe) that she was that heavy into drugs. Hearing that she Overdosed while making WTE was a bit shocking for me. I also remember hearing about them replacing her for the Oscars but I was younger and didnt quite know why. Im gonna watch this again tomorrow with some friends :stressed:

Kaeli.

Damn

BobbiKris really looks like Bobby's sis

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 27, 2017, 04:11:20 AM
Damn

BobbiKris really looks like Bobby's sis
I THOUGHT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!