Gabby from JD is Fed up with Kelly.

Started by RatherBe, August 30, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Well, Kelly always did say she was the rebel of the group.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FadedEnvy on August 30, 2017, 02:57:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 30, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
but I mean, what exactly is Kelly supposed to do? :dead: she's not managing them and she can't even sort out her own career.

!!! This. Kelly said from jump that she didn't want to manage the group, she just wanted to do the discovering the talent/artist development part. She did her part
!!!!!!!!!!!
Iono what they talking about on here. Kelly discovered the talent and delivered them to the label. I'll be here for u personally but professionally she was done. She isn't their manager :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Kelly really made it seem like she'd be this mentor/big sister to them and clearly has been in touch in months, "sisterhood! rooting for ya" yeah fucking right, sis was outta there one that BET check cleared :dead:

DrewBabyLove

They really fucked up not giving us a season 2... the show was surprisingly really interesting

Harlem

To keep the show going watching their growth and sisterhood was all they needed...

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 30, 2017, 03:07:44 PM
Kelly really made it seem like she'd be this mentor/big sister to them and clearly has been in touch in months, "sisterhood! rooting for ya" yeah fucking right, sis was outta there one that BET check cleared :dead:

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: KingDrewLove on August 30, 2017, 03:14:01 PM
They really fucked up not giving us a season 2... the show was surprisingly really interesting

But the way Kelly talked, she didn't even want to make a 2nd season of them.  She wanted a 2nd season to put together a male group.

It's probably because Kelly doesn't know anything about the campaigning, marketing and pushing an act to success.  She can just spot talent.  That's it...

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:01:19 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on August 30, 2017, 02:57:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 30, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
but I mean, what exactly is Kelly supposed to do? :dead: she's not managing them and she can't even sort out her own career.

!!! This. Kelly said from jump that she didn't want to manage the group, she just wanted to do the discovering the talent/artist development part. She did her part, ain't her fault the world said "no". And the girls (mainly Gabby and Kristal) got a little too big for their britches in regards to Kelly's input more than once on the show, so no one knows what may have happened behind the scenes that mught have made Kelly decide to say fuck these heaux and stopped letting them coattail ride her.

Good job Kelly :blessed:

Hopes this gets them all blacklisted tbh. :jarvwhereru:

Hey demon.

Hey luv  :whatfuneralbill:

You raise enough money from pulling those double shifts at the Waffle House to help fund Kristal's cateract surgery yet?

Young

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MARS. on August 30, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
I'm crying. The "from June's Diary" part has me screaming

Shdndhdjdjdjdjjffjc
BDSBSDABSDABSABDSBDABSDBBBBBBBBBBBB

Young

Harlem

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 30, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

But the way Kelly talked, she didn't even want to make a 2nd season of them.  She wanted a 2nd season to put together a male group.

It's probably because Kelly doesn't know anything about the campaigning, marketing and pushing an act to success.  She can just spot talent.  That's it...

I find it crazy she didn't even care cuz I'm like bitch u ain't watch Making the Band?! Even if the group didn't blow up she could've got some reality checks out of it...

FadedEnvy

How come they celebrated hitting 100k followers on IG like two months ago and they are currently only sitting at 101k?  :receipts:

Building!

Young