Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:44:45 PM
Quote from: MACK on August 30, 2017, 03:40:22 PM
it is weird how they could not even get a slot on black girls rock

The June Bugs CAMPAIGNED !
So it's not like BET didn't see it!

Even for the BET Awards!

No invite? To neither? But we had a SHOW on your network last year?

PLi!

And now the fans are PISSED at Kelly
I feel like it isn't her fault

fdskldfm'lkdfsnfdklfdniolmgwng'g
w
w
g;

Young

I want them on Roc Nation if shit is fucking up

I mean Bey is Kelly's sis
Do them a favor gorl

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
BET Really tried it

But like Glock said, had she come to them with a vision a second season would have been part of the deal. I mean, she didn't even know how many girls she was looking for until halfway through the season :dead:

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 30, 2017, 03:52:07 PM
Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
BET Really tried it

But like Glock said, had she come to them with a vision a second season would have been part of the deal. I mean, she didn't even know how many girls she was looking for until halfway through the season :dead:

Yeah but the end of season 1 was the perfect setup for a season 2

fedswatchin

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 30, 2017, 03:45:53 PM
Quotefyeahjunesdiary Kelly Rowland is a fraudulent ass bitch who doesn't care about nobody but her damn self. How dare you as a black women treat these talented girls the way you do. Keep chasing those x factor cheques hun 'cos clearly you ain't getting shit from your flop music career x

rbtccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccw
Cfcfffffff

D

F
Ffffhhhggcccvvccxxxxxxcccccccc

SouravMay

Tbh I am surprised the group is still intact. I hope their gigs opening for Bert can keep coin in their pockets.
B7

SouravMay

I wonder had she put a token white girl in the mix, if they had an easier time crossing over.
B7

fedswatchin

Crossing over? They haven't even broken ground in the Urban market yet

Kaeli.

These girls are all useless failures with no future in this industry. Go Get a degree or something.

AIDS

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 02:54:42 PM
Dmdmdndndnddddd

I mean she blew a kissy face.

I just wanna know the FACTS

n

That's how you throw shade though.

Had she tweeted "Fuck Kelly Rowland" it woks be a direct attack (not shade)

GRAND

Quote from: FadedEnvy on August 30, 2017, 02:57:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 30, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
but I mean, what exactly is Kelly supposed to do? :dead: she's not managing them and she can't even sort out her own career.

!!! This. Kelly said from jump that she didn't want to manage the group, she just wanted to do the discovering the talent/artist development part. She did her part, ain't her fault the world said "no". And the girls (mainly Gabby and Kristal) got a little too big for their britches in regards to Kelly's input more than once on the show, so no one knows what may have happened behind the scenes that mught have made Kelly decide to say fuck these heaux and stopped letting them coattail ride her.

Good job Kelly :blessed:

Hopes this gets them all blacklisted tbh. :jarvwhereru:
bvvvvvvvvvv

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:44:45 PM
Quote from: MACK on August 30, 2017, 03:40:22 PM
it is weird how they could not even get a slot on black girls rock

The June Bugs CAMPAIGNED !

And now the fans are PISSED

c

GRAND

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:01:19 PM
but I mean, what exactly is Kelly supposed to do? :dead: she's not managing them and she can't even sort out her own career.

!!! This. Kelly said from jump that she didn't want to manage the group, she just wanted to do the discovering the talent/artist development part. She did her part, ain't her fault the world said "no". And the girls (mainly Gabby and Kristal) got a little too big for their britches in regards to Kelly's input more than once on the show, so no one knows what may have happened behind the scenes that mught have made Kelly decide to say fuck these heaux and stopped letting them coattail ride her.

Hey demon.
NXNXNXJXNXJDHX

GRAND

Quote from: FadedEnvy on August 30, 2017, 03:24:30 PM
Quote from: Young on August 30, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

Hey demon.

Hey luv  :whatfuneralbill:

Kristal's cateract surgery
E U,FUXRUTCICRXUCTICTCT IO VTOCTOCTCTT O

GRAND

Quote from: OwnIt on August 30, 2017, 03:36:17 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on August 30, 2017, 03:29:56 PM
How come they celebrated hitting 100k followers on IG like two months ago and they are currently only sitting at 101k?  :receipts:

Building!
I'm passing gas :kii:
my HEART