Hidden Colors (Extensive Afrocentric Docu Series)

Started by SouravMay, August 31, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

I can't wait to dig in. But am I racist for side eying these niggers, which they claim to be experts in black history. It is hard to take rappers seriously when it is about serious issues like natural scienes, genealogy and world history.

I need people who are old and crusty who come directly from Africa and who are linguists and historians for decades, dedicating their life to this. Not Umar Johnson greasy self. And his damn pseudo-knowledge.

Am still gonna watch it all and see.
B7

SouravMay

I am already fuming at this nigger explaining "Egyptology"... He has NO clue.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: forever indian on August 31, 2017, 09:11:34 AM
Is it actually good? :rudone:

The constantly paint whites as devilish without morals and underdeveloped and threatened by blacks all throughout the documentaries.
B7

FlowerBomb

SouravMay

August 31, 2017, 09:20:17 AM #4 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:08:46 AM by MACK
The way they make EVERYTHING based on niggers has me SCREAMING. "90% of world history is African history. Da Vinci is actually black, Beethoven is BLACK. Everything is AFRICOID."

It just seems so insecure when you go out of your way to literally turn Italian leather shoes into African fashion.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

SouravMay

"Melanin is an intellectual chemical." Where are the actual SCIENTISTS confirming these statements.
B7

SouravMay

I want to enjoy this. But they seem bitter and give me conspiracy teas.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: forever indian on August 31, 2017, 09:26:46 AM
Based on your posts on here I think I'll hold off on watching.

Sounds like one of those "AAs didn't really come from Africa, guys." mess owts.

I liked the one you posted on Haiti before.
No, watch it.

There is some amazing stuff about Haiti too and the Mali empire. I would say 60% of the stuff is nice. But Tareeq Nasheed just be going overboard sometimes.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: forever indian on August 31, 2017, 09:26:46 AM
Based on your posts on here I think I'll hold off on watching.

Sounds like one of those "AAs didn't really come from Africa, guys." mess owts.

I liked the one you posted on Haiti before.
The guy who did the blacks in Latin America series was so calm and neutral and didn't come off having an agenda.
B7

SouravMay

August 31, 2017, 09:31:05 AM #9 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:09:58 AM by MACK
And the way these coons walk around wearing these Arabic/Islamic names. nnnn I never understand why blacks LATCH onto fake names from the Middle East like Rasheed, Umar, Tareeq, Kareem. It is not your damn history negroes.
B7

Kurama

Quote from: Amir on August 31, 2017, 09:19:04 AM
not "nigger" being thrown around 2 posts in :dead:

!!!! god i love you. These fags KILL me with this shit.

SouravMay

The way the say the most OBVIOUS shit and be like "OOOOh dropped a GEM on you niggers". The name Africa actually comes from a Roman!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

SouravMay

B7

SouravMay

There is so much amazing beautiful stuff, but the production and the stupid suggestive music ruins lots of the credibility.
B7

SouravMay

sdlkjasodsajldas

Now they are claiming ancient Scottish and Greek people as Africans  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But he was right I didn't even know gipsy comes from Egypt.

:-o :-o :-o
B7