Mariah Carey ( Alcoholic): The Diva Takes Us Inside Her Closet

Started by saltybitch, August 31, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

No shade but this really mad me sad. She looks like she's in physical pain..

Pearls Khan

her "glam" team is shady as fck.

This melting jawline has me in agony :plzstop:

Pearls Khan

i love her larger than life persona though. She's so.....expensive.  :howfestive:

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on August 31, 2017, 10:13:14 PM
what's wrong with being an alcoholic
Nothing if you're a skinny alcoholic. She needs to lose some weight.

MelMel

Quote from: BowDown on August 31, 2017, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 31, 2017, 10:13:14 PM
what's wrong with being an alcoholic
Nothing if you're a skinny alcoholic. She needs to lose some weight.
this is shameful! JUST SHAMEFUL

BAPHOMET.

if this bitch would lose weight and get some vocal lessons on how to use her voice as it is today. The girls would use.

also.. I've always loved how over the top her closet is and how she is.

:'( @ her being a little honest in this about her insecurities.  :hmph: :whogonbook:

fix them girl. You have the money to get a good trainer and stay slim. She sickens me and then I feel sorry for her little.

Vonc2002

This fat ass bitch :plzstop:
Anytime she opens her mouth it's like listening to a Kardashian, airhead ass hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
Anytime she opens her mouth it's like listening to a Kardashian, airhead ass hoe
isn't rih bigger :guys:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 31, 2017, 11:18:26 PM
mariah is smarter than you hun. Lets not do too much.
She definitely isn't. Dont let her pulling out a thesaurus to write a song fool u :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 31, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
isn't rih bigger :guys:
She definitely isnt but she dont get no passes either.  I dont cap for her being a fat ass. Isn't Ciara still a fckn flop btw
:guys:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2017, 11:28:56 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 31, 2017, 11:18:26 PM
mariah is smarter than you hun. Lets not do too much.
She definitely isn't. Dont let her pulling out a thesaurus to write a song fool u :plzstop:

Mariah graduated top of her class. Don't you be fooled by the fact she's tipsy like 20 hours out of the day.