Cardi's Second hit is here fags. [No Limit Hits #04 on the hot100]

Started by 🦚, September 01, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

QuoteBay Area party rapper G-Eazy surprised fans at his Bud Light Dive Bar Tour stop at the Blue Nile in New Orleans with a guest appearance from rap?s favorite, fast-talking Dominican dynamo, Cardi B, and the reveal of their new collaboration, ?No Limit.? An aptly-titled, fast-paced, Master P-esque trunk rattler, ?No Limit? will appear on G-Eazy?s upcoming album The Beautiful & Damned. Eazy also turned up with Cardi as she broke out her inescapable club destroyer, ?Bodak Yellow.?
:ohwow:

http://uproxx.com/realtalk/g-eazy-cardi-b-no-limit/amp/
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

I swear some of y'all see a white man and immediately start tap dancin for watermelon slices ('specially vonc ol porch nigga ass)

This boy is a flop

fedswatchin

g-eaz'! Top 40! Crossover!

Not quite luvbugs

Young

Eternal Bell

Quote from: OwnIt on September 01, 2017, 02:57:23 AM
I swear some of y'all see a white man and immediately start tap dancin for watermelon slices ('specially vonc ol porch nigga ass)

This boy is a flop
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbr

fedswatchin

September 01, 2017, 03:06:59 AM #22 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:07:14 AM by OwnIt
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 02:22:41 AM
Yea this was smart AF! Follow ur song of the summer up with whats ATLEAST gonna be a semi hit
vvhvvbbvvghhvvvvvv I'm politely queefin

This boy swear he an A&R.

Nigga sit yo ass down

b7

She may just be featured on his mess tho. Didn't see her say this is her second single lolz

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: OwnIt on September 01, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

This boy is a flop

S:DLFKFHJFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJFHJ

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

xccvvccccccccccc the fuckin Dash Awards in this bitch

MAY

MAY

Vonc2002

September 01, 2017, 03:15:32 AM #29 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:17:05 AM by Vonc2002
Not these obscure ass songs from sountracks and mess :dead:
G Eazy is a fckn goofy but he's definitely not a flop
He has more certs in the last couple of yrs than ciara has seen in a decade

And he's DEFINITELY been growing with every release, which is why his last album got him a 4x platinum, top 10 on billboard WITH a certified album. I guess u can't expect much sense from a bitch that thinks ciara still has a shot in hell of being a viable artist :dead: