Cardi's Second hit is here fags. [No Limit Hits #04 on the hot100]

Started by 🦚, September 01, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 01, 2017, 04:28:39 AM
I'm looking at this g easy boy page and see one hit

Why is he being compared to Sean

SDLJKHJKJKJKJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJKHJK

BAPHOMET.

Multiple hits!
d

but.. now that Vonc has been properly LASHED i can go to bed and sleep easy. ciao

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 04:21:08 AM
G Eazy hasnt had new music so why would he be nominated?

that looks like new music to me. New flop music, but music nonetheless

& as far as 2017 singles go

Big Sean sold more and has more plaques. You can't be this dumb :omgwatshappening:

GRAND

So I'm NOT missing anything?

Vonc what are you arguing in here

Is this like that time you tried to prove battleship didn't flop

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 04:21:08 AMG Eazy is just ANOTHER rapper to add to the already lengthy list of rappers  that are more successful then big sean.
I stand corrected

You can be this dumb

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 04:35:53 AM
Multiple hits!
d

but.. now that Vonc has been properly LASHED i can go to bed and sleep easy. ciao

dccccccccccccccccccvvvv

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea like i said G Eazy out sold Sean as did Kendrick, J Cole, Drake, Post Malone, DJ Khaled, etc.
U can add all the obscure songs from wikipedia u want but aint SHIT changing that LOLZ!!!!!!

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 04:44:09 AM
And yea like i said G Eazy out sold Sean as did Kendrick, J Cole, Drake, Post Malone, DJ Khaled, etc.
U can add all the obscure songs from wikipedia u want but aint SHIT changing that LOLZ!!!!!!

big sean has like 15 gold and platinum singles and certified albums

Are you talking about an alternate universe?

:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 01, 2017, 04:47:08 AM

Clearly im talking about the most recent shit. Are all you cis this dumb and refuse to live in the present or is it just the ones on here :dead:

Vonc2002

G eazy didn't even release his first major album until 2014, why would i be talking about anything other than current :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 04:50:22 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 01, 2017, 04:47:08 AM

Clearly im talking about the most recent shit.
no, you've been talking about his 2015 singles and albums. Meanwhile he's been releasing flop after flop in 2016 and 2017

FlowerBomb

Vonc is getting lashed in here in the name of King Sean.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

Clearly im talking about the most recent shit. Are all you cis this dumb and refuse to live in the present or is it just the ones on here :dead:
cccxxccc why are you attacking me

And why would you say someone is more successful because of a current hit

So g easy is more successful than Michael fcking Jackson?

Yeah. You're scrambling in here

FAGGOT