Cardi's Second hit is here fags. [No Limit Hits #04 on the hot100]

Started by 🦚, September 01, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 14, 2017, 06:50:51 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 14, 2017, 06:50:01 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 14, 2017, 06:41:59 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

Sle feeling a little edgy today.  Republican self.

The new president of rap music got you going through it a snip.

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

We never on here at the same time.  I been meaning to ask you did you see her caption on IG?  She said something the other day like, "My single coming soon!"

:gorlonfire:

I just dragged her on Twitter a bit.
And I?m just back from a mini holiday in London. Work is crazy ...it seems like nobody does shit when I?m not there.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 14, 2017, 06:54:29 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

We never on here at the same time.  I been meaning to ask you did you see her caption on IG?  She said something the other day like, "My single coming soon!"

And I?m just back from a mini holiday in London. Work is crazy ...it seems like nobody does shit when I?m not there.

We both been so busy lately I see.    We'll have to catch up.

And let me go look at your Twitter. JAJDFJSDFNnjjjjjj

I'm starting to wonder if there's even a video for this????

I don't know if a #1 is in the cards with "Rockstar" being so huge with airplay, sales AND streaming.  How is it still sitting at #1 on Spotify?  A "Despacito" mess. 

That song ain't even hot to me.

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 14, 2017, 06:58:56 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

I don't know if a #1 is in the cards with "Rockstar" being so huge with airplay, sales AND streaming.  How is it still sitting at #1 on Spotify?  A "Despacito" mess. 

The streaming for rockstar is huge.
No limit stands no chance without a video. And now that g is dropping this lame ass movie with his album. I doubt no limit will have an official video or that Cardi will be in it. The trailer for his album is lame AF.

Sucks this will have no video and neither will motor sport. Time to move on quickly.
——————///——————-

Aalonso.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 14, 2017, 07:01:32 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

No limit stands no chance without a video. And now that g is dropping this lame ass movie with his album. I doubt no limit will have an official video or that Cardi will be in it. The trailer for his album is lame AF.

Sucks this will have no video and neither will motor sport. Time to move on quickly.

that's sucks. Sis needs looks and visibility. that's 1/3 of the battle

XXX.

Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

Damn!  I didn't know he was doing a movie mess.  Some of these girls need to stop.  Cassie did a mini movie mess too, and it was terrible!  Just stick to music videos, girls.

n

But YEAH...  "Rockstar" will probably be #1 for the rest of the damn year.  The real GAG is that he hasn't even dropped his music video yet.  Once that happens, it's over!  Imagine his numbers with YouTube AND Spotify! :plzstop: :omf:

The good thing for Cardi is that she was able to get on a hot song right after "Bodak" to kinda bridge the gap to her 2nd single.  So, the momentum is secured.  She just better follow it up! 

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 14, 2017, 07:04:29 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

Yeah it?s vital for a new artist. I hope her new single drops soon
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 14, 2017, 07:06:44 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

Damn!  I didn't know he was doing a movie mess.  Some of these girls need to stop.  Cassie did a mini movie mess too, and it was terrible!  Just stick to music videos, girls.

n

But YEAH...  "Rockstar" will probably #1 for the rest of the damn year.  The real GAG is that he hasn't even dropped his music video yet.  Once that happens, it's over!  Imagine his numbers with YouTube AND Spotify! :plzstop: :omf:

The good thing for Cardi is that she was able to get on a hot song right after "Bodak" to kinda bridge the gap to her 2nd single.  So, the momentum is secured.  She just better follow it up!

His milking this whole mess with his girlfriend when nobody really cares. Kinda hoping his album flops the fuck down.
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 14, 2017, 07:04:29 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

Well, she's on the cover of Rolling Stone and the The New Yorker right now.  And hasn't left the Hot 100 Top 10 in months.  And is about to have 2 songs in the Top 10 next week.

I think her visibility is pretty strong right now across most media platforms.

She gets A-List coverage on the ET's and Access Hollywood messes.  The engagement got a ton of press. 

And social media keeps her name in our mouth.  From the "MotorSport" drama, to the engagement to the Beyonce collab, her name stays hot.

But I'm ready for some new music.

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 14, 2017, 07:08:48 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

n

But YEAH...  "Rockstar" will probably #1 for the rest of the damn year.  The real GAG is that he hasn't even dropped his music video yet.  Once that happens, it's over!  Imagine his numbers with YouTube AND Spotify! :plzstop: :omf:

His milking this whole mess with his girlfriend when nobody really cares. Kinda hoping his album flops the fuck down.

It probably will. KI!

And have you heard anything at all about Cardi's 2nd single?  What was the video she shot with the blonde hair? 

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 14, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 14, 2017, 07:08:48 PM
Not "TRUMPS".

JJJDJDFNnnnnnnnnn

n

It probably will. KI!

And have you heard anything at all about Cardi's 2nd single?  What was the video she shot with the blonde hair?

It?s a song with vybz. I checked the social media for the producer, director, vybz. None of them have posted any update. Still don?t know if that?s actually her song tho or his.
——————///——————-

ya rock muh world.

not "hit confirmed"

Sle u r pure fucking mess.

sdmsd

just order ur food luv

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

🦚

Quote from: Amor (x tres) on November 14, 2017, 07:25:27 PM
not "hit confirmed"

Sle u r pure fucking mess.

sdmsd

just order ur food luv

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

I?m ordering a hit out on you

Tell my assistant to get Kim mmmmm when the morning comes jung un-done on the line riiiiii-nah  :woohoo:
——————///——————-