Cardi's Second hit is here fags. [No Limit Hits #04 on the hot100]

Started by 🦚, September 01, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: OwnIt on November 17, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
Oh wow

Are you disappointed?

:scrumptious:

Can you sign into the ?nik? acc and give us another PP4 release date prediction mess?  :justabit:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 17, 2017, 12:53:12 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 17, 2017, 12:42:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Preview of a new song.

I need her album NOW!

Go off!

She pissed me the fuck off. I cane stumbling in from the clubs this morning n saw this on my IG and thought yes bitch it?s friday new music release and still ain?t shit new out. If this bitch let?s this month end without a new release.  :fuming:

I feel like the new single is coming any day now.  But if we don't get it by December 1st....

n

I don't know about last minute/end of the year singles.  They tend to get lost in the shuffle.
If she drops the song now and the video by January it should be fine.
She got 3 songs in the top10 on urban. Clearly radio is willing to play multiple Cardi songs. Any excuse they can come up with to hold back has already been proven wrong.

!!!

Very true.  And this is why I know in the grand scheme of everything that it's not a big deal her 2nd single isn't out.  Her music is hot right now!

The only thing I don't like is that a "BODAK"-sized hit isn't promised again for single #2. And I don't like that they're possibly letting the holiday season pass without the album.  This is the best time for her sales and they don't even have another song ready.

I get that they want the album to be perfect (I mean, she's got Beyonc? on it!  Who knows what else?) ....But timing is everything.

Aalonso.

this thing on my hip whip bitches into shape
that's what I call a fukkin waist trainer

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 17, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

JDJFJDFNnnBBBBBbbbbb

!!!!!!!!

I said :guys:

Her album is going to be FIRE!

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 01:00:42 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 17, 2017, 12:53:12 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 17, 2017, 12:42:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Preview of a new song.

I need her album NOW!

Go off!

She pissed me the fuck off. I cane stumbling in from the clubs this morning n saw this on my IG and thought yes bitch it?s friday new music release and still ain?t shit new out. If this bitch let?s this month end without a new release.  :fuming:

I feel like the new single is coming any day now.  But if we don't get it by December 1st....

n

I don't know about last minute/end of the year singles.  They tend to get lost in the shuffle.
If she drops the song now and the video by January it should be fine.
She got 3 songs in the top10 on urban. Clearly radio is willing to play multiple Cardi songs. Any excuse they can come up with to hold back has already been proven wrong.

!!!

Very true.  And this is why I know in the grand scheme of everything that it's not a big deal her 2nd single isn't out.  Her music is hot right now!

The only thing I don't like is that a "BODAK"-sized hit isn't promised again for single #2. And I don't like that they're possibly letting the holiday season pass without the album.  This is the best time for her sales and they don't even have another song ready.

I get that they want the album to be perfect (I mean, she's got Beyonc? on it!  Who knows what else?) ....But timing is everything.

Yeah I?ve accepted that there will be no album this year. The soonest release date is January somewhere.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 17, 2017, 01:12:24 PM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I kinda love that this bitch is always talking bout fckn fighting,  ghetto bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Cardi is doing everything Diamond and Princess were supposed to do.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

And not charlafag making joseline his Donkey of the day for her Cardi diss :dead:
Jos'  is really kinda done huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

——————///——————-

XXX.

Sle....

The record is called "Get Up 10".  Warner registered it.

If you type in "Cardi B" in Artist Name, the song name pops up.  It's the only new song there.

http://repsearch.ppluk.com/ars/faces/pages/audioSearch.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=b5puxbglu_9

I think it might be the 2nd single.  It's the song in the IG video I posted.

XXX.

Some girl who seems to know what she's talking about on another board said that this is the freestyle she wanted to drop on her birthday.

So, now I don't know.

:guys:

b7

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on November 17, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Some girl who seems to know what she's talking about on another board said that this is the freestyle she wanted to drop on her birthday.

So, now I don't know.

:guys:

It?s not. The freestyle was played in some of her shows partly. Doesn?t even flow with this.

——————///——————-