"Bodak Yellow" is certified GOLD!

Started by FAMÈ, September 01, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

KingDavid

That's it ?  :dead: The way people go up for this song and how notorious it is, how is it not platinum or double platinum already  :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: KingDavid on September 01, 2017, 02:40:19 PM
That's it ?  :dead: The way people go up for this song and how notorious it is, how is it not platinum or double platinum already  :plzstop:
bbbbbbbbbb

:ohwow:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

AIDS

Not "that's it" :uhh: :dead:

It'll go platinum don't you worry

Cowgirl

"That's it?" More like "already?!" That was super fast considering when it became popular. It'll be platinum soon too!

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

KingDavid

I love the song but the way it had gotten so popular lately you would think it would have been giving a Taylor mess by now   :kii:

Navyman

September 01, 2017, 02:52:37 PM #9 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:53:18 PM by Tonkaman
Umm pretty sure it's run isn't over yet. At minimum it will go platinum.

Buy The Stars✨

It's a slow burner hun. It will get there soon

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on September 01, 2017, 02:42:05 PM
Not "that's it" :uhh: :dead:

It'll go platinum don't you worry
LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Like it's been out and popping for a whole yr or sumn :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 01, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
this will go at least triple plat lol
yea, it's definitely gonna do more than platinum
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw