Lewis is dark skinned

Started by 4 fucking k, September 02, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on September 03, 2017, 02:09:25 PM
I still to this day get a hard time from the black guys. And I'm not even that light bright ...just got some features that are not "traditionally" black.

I can't say I ever felt bullied tho. On one hand I just didn't care what anyone had to say and other hand I come from a huge family on both my mom and my dads side. All I had to do was whistle and 50+ cousins were on stand by  :letsmessfag:

I'll bully you right now with your Moroccan looking ass. :cheerup:

XXX.

Quote from: Mali Empire on September 03, 2017, 02:09:54 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 03, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
I have seasonal skin like Dave.  Darker in the summer.  Lighter in the winter.  A lot of people think I'm "light skin".  And there's some that would qualify me as "brown skin". 

But I've never really experienced any race related stuff within our culture.  I grew up in suburban schools that were predominately white, so I always knew that I was black.  No matter how light I am in comparison to someone dark.  That's one thing white people don't discriminate against. :cheerup:

One thing black people constantly do is ask "what you're mixed with", though.  They love to point out that you "don't look fully black".  Especially if I let my hair grow out and be curly.   And I'm half Cuban, but still.  I've never seen myself as anything other than BLACK.
Anytime people see things that aren't stereotypically Black they will question it.

A lot of diversity comes from Africa itself, though.  A lot of AA's are so far separated from it that we don't realize or know that.

I'm almost purely African with curly hair.

You Malian Prince! :oof:

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on September 03, 2017, 02:10:15 PM
I still to this day get a hard time from the black guys. And I'm not even that light bright ...just got some features that are not "traditionally" black.

I can't say I ever felt bullied tho. On one hand I just didn't care what anyone had to say and other hand I come from a huge family on both my mom and my dads side. All I had to do was whistle and 50+ cousins were on stand by  :letsmessfag:

:plzstop: not you trying my yo get me on trumps list.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on September 03, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

BBDBBBDBnnnnBBBBXBbnnnnnNNNNN

Remember when you used to tell me that you were alerting Interpol?  :kii:  I don't know why I just thought of that.  It's crazy to think how long we've known each other.  It's been like 11 years now?

Crazy.

KING BENTLEY.

Afro bby sis you ain't give me NO credit for encouraging you to seek your African roots!  :fuming:

H.#.G.*.Z

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on September 03, 2017, 02:16:43 PM
Quote from: Sl? on September 03, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

BBDBBBDBnnnnBBBBXBbnnnnnNNNNN

Remember when you used to tell me that you were alerting Interpol?  :kii:  I don't know why I just thought of that.  It's crazy to think how long we've known each other.  It's been like 11 years now?

Crazy.

11 yrs and 3 months  :justabit:
We need to go for drinks next month.  :tistheseas:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 03, 2017, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: Amir on September 03, 2017, 02:12:09 PM
Never knew the hive were all so exoticals!
bitch

You been on LSA  :plzstop:
unsubsnudisndundinsunsnisinsinsnisnisnisnis
Jdjdjdjd
I saw the avatar and HAD to hun'

Sinpool

Quote from: Amir on September 03, 2017, 02:12:09 PM
Never knew the hive were all so exoticals!

Yeah we are but we're all black first.

I don't like letting people know I'm Dominican, Brazilian, Angolan, Irish, Malaysian and British because then people will look at me different

because deep down I'm just a proud black mans.  :raycharles2urmess:

LOONA.

4 fucking k

Rxxf

He seems like a beautiful man.
Lighter, darker, who cares?
BRANDY