Azealia's Is NOT letting go of Nicki's lace

Started by Hugo, October 07, 2015, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

STUNNA GOD

yummy

mmmm

nicki does pull the activist shit when it's convenient but still seems desperate for her white audience's approval.

banksy wasn't lying.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 07, 2015, 12:21:28 PM
mmmm

nicki does pull the activist shit when it's convenient but still seems desperate for her white audience's approval.

banksy wasn't lying.
sdddddddddd

!!!! But fuck ha.

Pisces Soul

SUPREME

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2015, 12:27:36 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 07, 2015, 12:21:28 PM
mmmm

banksy wasn't lying.
sdddddddddd

!!!! But fuck ha.
agreed

Buy The Stars✨

i mean whether its true or not she still comes off as the bitter black female rapper who cant even bubble under on the hott 100

Pearls Khan

AIDS!

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
i mean whether its true or not she still comes off as the bitter black female rapper who cant even bubble under on the hott 100
because your brain can't comprehend shit very well

Hugo

Quote from: RED on October 07, 2015, 01:58:43 PM

n
Oop

Gilgamesh.

She exhausts me :dead:

Funnily enough though, I don't think she has an issue with Nicki. Az' is that girl that says whatever is running through her mind at the time, sometimes I forget she's still young.

Buy The Stars✨

why are you coming for me ? i didnt do anything to you.  Why is it when ppl comment on others fav on here the first instinct is too attack that person ?  :uhh:

Vonc2002

I agree with her actually. Nicki is fckn annoying
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 02:09:39 PM

why are you coming for me ? i didnt do anything to you.  Why is it when ppl comment on others fav on here the first instinct is too attack that person ?  :uhh:

Cause you're always, always, alwaaaays in Azealia threads with the same LATE "flop! local!" read. Girl, bounce.