Bj?rk Announces New Single 'The Gate'

Started by Lazarus, September 05, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

There?s some new Bj?rk coming in just a few weeks. We don?t yet know the details of Bj?rk?s forthcoming album, the follow-up to 2015?s devastating Vulnicura. She announced the album last month, and she reportedly co-produced it with her Vulnicura co-producer Arca. In an interview, she called it her ?Tinder album,? which is awesome to think about. And while Bj?rk hasn?t yet announced a released date for the album ? she?s merely said that it?s ?coming soon? ? we now know that the album?s first single is called ?The Gate,? and that it?ll be out digitally Sept. 18. A single-sided 12″ single will be out Sept. 22. Here?s what Bj?rk says about the new song on the order page for the single:

?the gate? is essentially a love song, but i say ?love? in a more transcendent way. vulnicura was about a very personal loss, and i think this new album is about a love that?s even greater. it?s about rediscovering love ? but in a spiritual way, for lack of a better word.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

this looks late and dated. The Gaga mess is done.

I wish Dawn would get the memo as well.

Lazarus

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Lazarus on September 05, 2017, 04:55:10 PM
:ummwhat:

Bjork>>>>>Lady Gaga

True. BUT.. Gaga ran this type of imagery into the ground to the point its like...  :udontlookok: ok...

Kurama

Kurama

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 05, 2017, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on September 05, 2017, 04:55:10 PM
:ummwhat:

Bjork>>>>>Lady Gaga

True. BUT.. Gaga ran this type of imagery into the ground to the point its like...  :udontlookok: ok...

g

ya don't know what ya talking love,  get the hell out.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 05, 2017, 04:53:52 PM
this looks late and dated. The Gaga mess is done.

I wish Dawn would get the memo as well.
Not Gaga :dead:
Bjork is being who tf she's ALWAYS been, please. Just LEAVE :uhh:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Glenda

Tbh Gaga just made it more mainstream and commercial.

Bjork is a trendsetter. A trailblazer if you will.

Admin