VOCAL BATTLE: Tamar vs Beyonce

Started by MAY, October 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Beyonc? can sing but her voice does nothing for me. The Love On Top a Capella makes my ears bleed.

I haven't heard much of Tamar's music but I think she has a better voice but had to improve her enunciation.

Young

They're definitely on the same playing field

Young

ssw4919

I think Tamar has a better tone and voice, but B is a better technical singer and more consistent.

Both drink and B smokes.  :fuming:

RekeRig

Bey only drinks wine

She definitely smokes tho ;sssss

Vonc2002

I don't see how anyone could think tamar even belongs in the same sentence as Beyonce.  It's literally  like amateur hour vs a professional fckn singer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2015, 10:58:41 PM
I don't see how anyone could think tamar even belongs in the same sentence as Beyonce.  It's literally  like amateur hour vs a professional fckn singer

Faggot you are out of your black ass mind

Tamar ain't fckn Lumidee or Cassie

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 11:07:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2015, 10:58:41 PM

Faggot you are out of your black ass mind

Tamar ain't fckn Lumidee or Cassie
Faggot, this sloppy singing ass bitch aint in Bey's lane
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

.................and she's fckn ugly

Young

They're on the same playing field without a doubt

Bey is the better performer

But as far as vocals:

Tamar emotes better
Has more textures to her voice
Bigger range and better upper register

Bey has more control and power
Stronger in her lows than Tamar
More consistent

FINE.

It's not really far fetched or anything. n

Tamar is a good singer

Vonc2002

the only part of that that's true is she has a wider upper register, and that means jack shit because she doesnt know how to use her voice. Beyonce actually has the better range. she can travel from the basement all the way up SEAMLESSLY, meanwhile Tamar is tripping and falling the whole way up.

MoToThE

I don't listen to Tamar. She may be good, but i wouldn't know. Lol

Beyonce is a good singer, although sometimes i hate the way she'll choose to sing certain songs.